+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Profile -

IT_GIS

Oct 16, 2017
Hi everyone again,

I am trying to fill EE profile. I have many questions so please answer me with patience.

My IELTS score is R 7 S 7 L 6.5 W 6.5. overall 7.

I met a consultant and i was told that you shouldn't apply unless your CRS is above 400. My current CRS is 385. So my first question is "is there no chance for one with below 400 CRS and what's the probability of job offer for technical (IT) people at job bank after entering in the pool?" which can obviously add points. Should i go with score. Actually i could wait (or re-try IELTS) in the beginning but now when i have both WES report and IELTS i want to give it a try.

My wife is a pharmacist. She is not working and don't know to work in future too (That's her choice!!!)
I have done my WES attestation but not her documents.

My second question is she has fives years degree after intermediate (High School/12th Grade) so do they consider it BSc or MSc or what?

My third question is while filling her form should i mention her degree when it asks for spouse qualification then i select 'No' when form asks for WES certificate number? In this case i will loose her education marks too? (as i dont have her WES report)

My fourth question is what if i want to attest her documents. should i send them to WES the way i did mine or to their pharmacy board but as she wont work there and dont want to apply to practicing license so WES can attest her documents?

Thanks everyone who read such lengthy text.

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
Hi everyone again,

I am trying to fill EE profile. I have many questions so please answer me with patience.

My IELTS score is R 7 S 7 L 6.5 W 6.5. overall 7.

I met a consultant and i was told that you shouldn't apply unless your CRS is above 400. My current CRS is 385. So my first question is "is there no chance for one with below 400 CRS and what's the probability of job offer for technical (IT) people at job bank after entering in the pool?" which can obviously add points. Should i go with score. Actually i could wait (or re-try IELTS) in the beginning but now when i have both WES report and IELTS i want to give it a try.

My wife is a pharmacist. She is not working and don't know to work in future too (That's her choice!!!)
I have done my WES attestation but not her documents.

My second question is she has fives years degree after intermediate (High School/12th Grade) so do they consider it BSc or MSc or what?

My third question is while filling her form should i mention her degree when it asks for spouse qualification then i select 'No' when form asks for WES certificate number? In this case i will loose her education marks too? (as i dont have her WES report)

My fourth question is what if i want to attest her documents. should i send them to WES the way i did mine or to their pharmacy board but as she wont work there and dont want to apply to practicing license so WES can attest her documents?

Thanks everyone who read such lengthy text.
I am no expert, but ill try to answer your queries to the best of my knowledge.

Q1) So my first question is "is there no chance for one with below 400 CRS and what's the probability of job offer for technical (IT) people at job bank after entering in the pool?" which can obviously add points. Should i go with score. Actually i could wait (or re-try IELTS) in the beginning but now when i have both WES report and IELTS i want to give it a try.

Ans. There was a time when people whose CRS was <400 got Ontario Nomination. So will the CRS score ever fall down to below 400 or not is entirely up-to CIC. What we as individuals can do is to raise the CRS to the best of our abilities. There are some who say by next year (2018) starting the CRS will fall below 400, but no concrete data of such. You can always try to improve your IELTS, since even 1-Point extra can do wonders to your PR App.

Q2) My second question is she has five years’ degree after intermediate (High School/12th Grade) so do they consider it BSc or MSc or what?

And. That's entirely WES's territory and no one can know for sure apart from them. Did your wife receive 2 degree certificates or 1 after her Intermediate? If she received 2, then probably WES might assess her to MSc level.

Q3) My third question is while filling her form should i mention her degree when it asks for spouse qualification then i select 'No' when form asks for WES certificate number? In this case i will loose her education marks too? (as i dont have her WES report)

Ans. Yes. CIC only adds points to credentials which were assessed by WES or other Education Assessment bodies.

Q4) My fourth question is what if i want to attest her documents. should i send them to WES the way i did mine or to their pharmacy board but as she wont work there and dont want to apply to practicing license so WES can attest her documents?

Ans. I am quite confused about the query you were trying to ask here. You need to send her credentials to WES the same way as you sent yours. Usually the concerned Universitiy sends the transcripts directly to WES in a sealed envelope. Ofcourse, the University will request payment for the same.

Reactions: IT_GIS

IT_GIS

Oct 16, 2017
I am no expert, but ill try to answer your queries to the best of my knowledge.

Q1) So my first question is "is there no chance for one with below 400 CRS and what's the probability of job offer for technical (IT) people at job bank after entering in the pool?" which can obviously add points. Should i go with score. Actually i could wait (or re-try IELTS) in the beginning but now when i have both WES report and IELTS i want to give it a try.

Ans. There was a time when people whose CRS was <400 got Ontario Nomination. So will the CRS score ever fall down to below 400 or not is entirely up-to CIC. What we as individuals can do is to raise the CRS to the best of our abilities. There are some who say by next year (2018) starting the CRS will fall below 400, but no concrete data of such. You can always try to improve your IELTS, since even 1-Point extra can do wonders to your PR App.

Q2) My second question is she has five years’ degree after intermediate (High School/12th Grade) so do they consider it BSc or MSc or what?

And. That's entirely WES's territory and no one can know for sure apart from them. Did your wife receive 2 degree certificates or 1 after her Intermediate? If she received 2, then probably WES might assess her to MSc level.

Q3) My third question is while filling her form should i mention her degree when it asks for spouse qualification then i select 'No' when form asks for WES certificate number? In this case i will loose her education marks too? (as i dont have her WES report)

Ans. Yes. CIC only adds points to credentials which were assessed by WES or other Education Assessment bodies.

Q4) My fourth question is what if i want to attest her documents. should i send them to WES the way i did mine or to their pharmacy board but as she wont work there and dont want to apply to practicing license so WES can attest her documents?

Ans. I am quite confused about the query you were trying to ask here. You need to send her credentials to WES the same way as you sent yours. Usually the concerned Universitiy sends the transcripts directly to WES in a sealed envelope. Ofcourse, the University will request payment for the same.
Thank you for your answers.

I am in thinking process now. I will sit back, think and will come up with more questions.

obviously there is a room for more marks as 385 is without spouse's IELTS and education but then again it will take few more months.

or i should enter the pool and update my profile later.

Thanks again

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

I am in thinking process now. I will sit back, think and will come up with more questions.

obviously there is a room for more marks as 385 is without spouse's IELTS and education but then again it will take few more months.

Thanks again
You can enter the pool and update the profile later

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017

Thanks again
once you get her ielts and education, try calculating scores if she's primary. if she has a better education and scores a CLB9 as well as being younger it can largely boost your score

IT_GIS

Oct 16, 2017
once you get her ielts and education, try calculating scores if she's primary. if she has a better education and scores a CLB9 as well as being younger it can largely boost your score
+1 for mentioning the age.

Thank you

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
+1 for mentioning the age.

Thank you
just to give you an idea, with the same profile, with my husband being primary our score was 407 with me primary it was 475 just switching can make all the difference and every point counts. good luck!!

IT_GIS

Oct 16, 2017
just to give you an idea, with the same profile, with my husband being primary our score was 407 with me primary it was 475 just switching can make all the difference and every point counts. good luck!!
Yeah. You are right. So basically there are a lot of ways where we can improve our points.

I am thankful to you and this forum.