+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Profile

IT_GIS

Oct 16, 2017
Hi everyone.

I have two questions.
1. how much funds are required for two people? table shows $15,312. so if i enter 16000 is fine or is there any policy like the more are the funds the more chance of getting visa you have.

I have sent document to WES almost two months ago and current status of all documents is 'Accepted' and message is "Your order is under final review and your evaluation report will be sent to your recipient(s)." Its due on 23rd of this month. Education history forms says ' secondary and post-secondary periods of study for eligibility for Express Entry' -

2. Do i need to enter my Secondary school (Matric) Details too. I guess WES do not offer document for this one.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hi everyone.

I have two questions.
1. how much funds are required for two people? table shows $15,312. so if i enter 16000 is fine or is there any policy like the more are the funds the more chance of getting visa you have.

I have sent document to WES almost two months ago and current status of all documents is 'Accepted' and message is "Your order is under final review and your evaluation report will be sent to your recipient(s)." Its due on 23rd of this month. Education history forms says ' secondary and post-secondary periods of study for eligibility for Express Entry' -

2. Do i need to enter my Secondary school (Matric) Details too. I guess WES do not offer document for this one.
1- doesn't matter as long as it's more than the minimum needed. it won't increase your chances.
2- your secondary school info is irrelevant for your ECA if you have a college degree. no need to add that in the education section.

Reactions: IT_GIS

IT_GIS

Oct 16, 2017
1- doesn't matter as long as it's more than the minimum needed. it won't increase your chances.
2- your secondary school info is irrelevant for your ECA if you have a college degree. no need to add that in the education section.
Thank you for a quick reply