+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE profile with Multiple NOCs

kynno

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
USA
NOC Code......
Hey guys,

Just trying to get some clarification here. I have 2 different NOCs on my profile giving me a combined 6 years of experience. Under the primary NOC, I have 2.5 yrs and the other one 3.5 yrs. My problem with the latter is that I don't know exactly which NOC it falls under as the duties are relevant to 3 different NOCs and I just gambled on one. I know I will also need to get a reference letter for it and that's not really a big deal because I think I can get it.

Now my questions are, if I do get ITA and put in my application, will CIC review just the primary NOC listed or will everything be looked at? And if the NOC I selected is not entirely correct for the second NOC (again NOT the primary), will my application be rejected?

Please advise

Thank you

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It may not be your primary but you're still claiming 3 years of work experience (for CRS purposes) by adding this work experience, so this work experience will also be assessed.

Your score will get recalculated if the officer believes that your NOC does not match your duties/responsibilities (or if he believes that you did not perform the duties states in your reference letter), if your score is below the cutoff score for the draw for which you were invited then your application will get rejected.

kynno

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
USA
NOC Code......
It may not be your primary but you're still claiming 3 years of work experience (for CRS purposes) by adding this work experience, so this work experience will also be assessed.

Your score will get recalculated if the officer believes that your NOC does not match your duties/responsibilities (or if he believes that you did not perform the duties states in your reference letter), if your score is below the cutoff score for the draw for which you were invited then your application will get rejected.
understood. I will try to match as many of my duties to the NOC I gambled on.

Thanks for the clarification.