+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****EE Profile Queries****

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you one follow up question, is it okay in this case to show multiple NOCs in the express entry profile for the same job duration if I understand that correctly?
So you are showing different NOCs for one job? You need to have different employment letters for each job with responsibilities matching the NOC. You need to have one as a primary NOC. The others are secondary. The letter format and requirements are on the EE website under mandatory documents.

Arjun sam

Nov 21, 2021
So you are showing different NOCs for one job? You need to have different employment letters for each job with responsibilities matching the NOC. You need to have one as a primary NOC. The others are secondary. The letter format and requirements are on the EE website under mandatory documents.
Okay I apologize got a little confused by what you said - one primary means while creating the profile I would be giving the Primary NOC which is 0213 in my case - other secondary means I can show my earlier jobs under the other NOC which is 2171 - is my understanding right?
Also, do I need to show one NOC for more than 6 years?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Okay I apologize got a little confused by what you said - one primary means while creating the profile I would be giving the Primary NOC which is 0213 in my case - other secondary means I can show my earlier jobs under the other NOC which is 2171 - is my understanding right?
Also, do I need to show one NOC for more than 6 years?
Your primary NOC can be any one-year continuous skilled experience you have. Employment letters matching responsibilities to NOC is mandatory.

Reactions: Arjun sam