01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
justbo said:
Could someone help me understand why I'm ineligible base on my background? However, when I used come to Canada to evaluate my background, it said I'm eligible.
Primary occupation (4 digit NOC Code)
Date XXX first became qualified to practice in this occupation
2007 JULY
Does XXX have a certificate of qualification from a Canadian province or territory?
NO
Does XXX have a job offer in Canada?
YES
Is this job offer for full-time non-seasonal and permanent work?
YES
Four digit NOC code
Job title
XXX
How many employers made this job offer?
An embassy, consulate or high commission in Canada?
NO
An employer on the list of ineligible employers with the Government of Canada?
NO
Was a positive Labour Market Information Assessment (LMIA) issued for the job offer in Canada?
NO
Is XXX currently working in Canada?
NO
Does XXX have any work history?
YES
FROM
2007 JULY
TO
2013 JULY
Four digit NOC code
JOB TITLE
XXX
You list your primary NOC as 2173, but your work experience is in 2175. You don't have any work experience in the same NOC as your primary occupation...? Just a guess...

praneet87

Star Member
Oct 13, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jacobkumar231 said:
NOC Code:2173
Education:4 years batchlor degree as per ECA(from WES)
IELTS:6,6,6,6,5(OVERALL 6)
Experience:8 years
funds:17000 CAD

I am getting I am ineligiable

Can anybody tell why I am eligibale and what mistake I am doing
Jacob, your IELTS is low. For 2173 NOC code you need to have 7 Band. Please retake IELTS.

TrackIT

Dec 12, 2014
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
09-03-2017
Med's Done....
29-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017
LANDED..........
24-08-2017
Friends,
I already created and submitted 2 EE profiles which returned ineligible status:(
can anyone help me out: how to delete these two accounts? because it is not updating my changes i tried several times starting from jan 1 till today ; everyday more than twice but no progress.
very confused and panicked situation :( :( :'(
Help or suggestions appreciated !

JohnnyCanuck

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
TrackIT said:
Friends,
I already created and submitted 2 EE profiles which returned ineligible status:(
can anyone help me out: how to delete these two accounts? because it is not updating my changes i tried several times starting from jan 1 till today ; everyday more than twice but no progress.
very confused and panicked situation :( :( :'(
Help or suggestions appreciated !
hey

you need to create a whole new profile if one was ineligible. if you can't see the Express Entry button in your MyCIC account, need to make a new MyCIC account.

TrackIT

Dec 12, 2014
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
09-03-2017
Med's Done....
29-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017
LANDED..........
24-08-2017
JohnnyCanuck said:
hey

you need to create a whole new profile if one was ineligible. if you can't see the Express Entry button in your MyCIC account, need to make a new MyCIC account.
Thank you bro ! looks like that is my only option now, as I have created 3rd profile but this time im not submitting it. I will wait till july to gain eligibility 1st n then il submitt or as you have suggested will create a whole newmycic account.

shanesmyth

Jan 12, 2015
My understanding in order to say that you have a job offer in Canada you have to have an LMIA. I have a job here in Canada and had to say that I don;t have a job offer as they mean LMIA when they ask for job offer. google my cic job offer to read this on the cic page sorry cant post links on this forum: If you have a job offer (offer of arranged employment), you need to update your Express Entry profile in MyCIC with:

Employer name and address
Start date
Labour Market Impact Assessment number
NOC code related to the job

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
shanesmyth said:
My understanding in order to say that you have a job offer in Canada you have to have an LMIA. I have a job here in Canada and had to say that I don;t have a job offer as they mean LMIA when they ask for job offer. google my cic job offer to read this on the cic page sorry cant post links on this forum: If you have a job offer (offer of arranged employment), you need to update your Express Entry profile in MyCIC with:

Employer name and address
Start date
Labour Market Impact Assessment number
NOC code related to the job
You can have a job offer with no LMIA, but you won't receive the 600 additional points in your EE profile.

Under the 'Work History' section, expand the 'Intended Work in Canada' panel and you'll see two separate questions, 'Do you have a job offer in Canada?', then further down 'Was a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment issued for the job offer?'

So by saying 'Yes' and filling in the details, then responding 'No' regarding the LMIA you are being truthful. You just don't receive the additional points.

bindaaslife

Jan 12, 2015
Hello All,

I tried making my profile almost 6 times but everytime it return as Profile Ineligible. Just want to understand is Canada Work ex is mandatory ?? 2nd thing when I say no it says do u have any work ex as Butler, chef etc. which i also dont have my NOC is 2171 . WES is also done and IELTS is 6 in all bands. Unable to understand what i am missing.

Will appreciate your immediate help.

Thanks in Advance.

newGirl_sk

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
R-9,L-9,S-8,W-7.5
Med's Done....
15-04-2016
bindaaslife said:
Hello All,

I tried making my profile almost 6 times but everytime it return as Profile Ineligible. Just want to understand is Canada Work ex is mandatory ?? 2nd thing when I say no it says do u have any work ex as Butler, chef etc. which i also dont have my NOC is 2171 . WES is also done and IELTS is 6 in all bands. Unable to understand what i am missing.

Thanks in Advance.
Hi,

1. Have you checked if you score 67 in the FSW scoring system?
2. How many years of experience do you have?
3. Is all your work experience in the same NOC ?

EE does not count the years of experience in a different NOC.
Also, you need to improve your IELTS score, to have a better chance at getting invited through EE.

Good luck

bindaaslife

Jan 12, 2015
Hi New_Girl

Appreciate your quick response.

Yes my score was 67. My NOC is 2171 for all 9 years of exp which i have. I am a computer science student. Age is 31.

newGirl_sk

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
R-9,L-9,S-8,W-7.5
Med's Done....
15-04-2016
bindaaslife said:
Hi New_Girl

Appreciate your quick response.

Yes my score was 67. My NOC is 2171 for all 9 years of exp which i have. I am a computer science student. Age is 31.
Hmm, your profile seems fine. Should be eligible.
Maybe pay close attention while filling your WES reference number and IELTS TRF number. If they are incorrect also could cause an issue.
If all the above is done, then just as a test, you could inflate your IELTS score a little and create an account (only as a way to figure out that IELTS is infact the reason why your profile is ineligible)

Once your profile is created, (and eligible hopefully) you will have to go and put your true scores. It may make your profile ineligible again, but atleast you will know the reason behind ineligibility.

It's just a suggestion, as I cannot think of any other reason why your profile is ineligible. With good IELTS score you could easily get a 425+ score in EE.

mjammal

Jun 24, 2013
Hi,

I have created my express entry profile. I used to have same problem as jes_ON because my work experience was in NOC:2282 but I put my primary occupation NOC = 2133. So I changed primary occupation NOC to be same as the one of my experience and it solved the problem.

Hope that help!

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jesus, you can't just go switching noc codes to make it work. you need to enter the correct codes for your job otherwise you're misrepresenting yourself.

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bindaaslife said:
Hello All,

Thanks in Advance.
I think its coming up ineligible because your IELTS score isn't high enough for the NOC code you're entering. retake IELTS, get overall of 7 and it should work.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
bindaaslife said:
Hello All,

Thanks in Advance.

2171 is an A category job. so in order to be eligible you must have to have IELTS 7, your said your IELTS is 6 in all bands , which means you will be ineligible for sure.