+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Profile Ineligible the second time

Reise

Mar 3, 2016
Hello guys,

Wondering what's wrong with my uploaded and updated profile on the EE. For the second time, I received feedback that I am still Ineligible in the program. What's weird is, though I updated the profile, when I upload the second one just few seconds after I received same answer.

Now I'm afraid to create a new one. What must I do now?

I have atleast 1 year full time work experience under NOC 3414 (Registered Pharmacy Technician) , IELTS 6.5, 6.5, 7,7 and have a positive LMIA.

Kindly help! Thank you so much.

kvrforum

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
Reise said:
Hello guys,

Wondering what's wrong with my uploaded and updated profile on the EE. For the second time, I received feedback that I am still Ineligible in the program. What's weird is, though I updated the profile, when I upload the second one just few seconds after I received same answer.

I have atleast 1 year full time work experience under NOC 3414 (Registered Pharmacy Technician) , IELTS 6.5, 6.5, 7,7 and have a positive LMIA.

Did you apply for CEC? not international skilled worker?
I wonder why... what's your highest education degree?
and maybe age could be a problem?
I don't know...

Reise

Mar 3, 2016
I applied for CEC. My highest education degree is BS Pharmacy in the Philippines, I am 34 years old.

I am thinking 2 reasons during my first submitted profile that i think I answered incorrectly:

1. If I applied to CIC before? I answered NO.
2. Working legally in Canada during this time? I answered NO. :(

How can I fix that mistake if ever? Thank you for helping!

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Reise said:
I applied for CEC. My highest education degree is BS Pharmacy in the Philippines, I am 34 years old.

I am thinking 2 reasons during my first submitted profile that i think I answered incorrectly:

1. If I applied to CIC before? I answered NO.
2. Working legally in Canada during this time? I answered NO. :(

How can I fix that mistake if ever? Thank you for helping!
If you answered that you were not legally working in Canada, then your Canadian work experience will obviously not be counted for CEC.
Just make a new EE profile.

If your Canadian work experience can't be considered at all, you'll have to apply with your LMIA for FSW, but you'll need your ECA done from PEBC.
No need to show PoF since you have a positive LMIA.

Reise

Mar 3, 2016
Thanks for replying bellaluna. :)
I have questions though, my NOC 3414 (licenced pharmacy technician) falls under category B. Should I apply for CEC or FSW and if I fall under FSW do I need to get at least all 7 in all the IELTS result?
Thanks in advance.

sdhuka

May 14, 2016
Reise said:
Hello guys,

HII,
I am a pharmacist back home have done my pharmacy technician course in toronto and graduated in april 2016 recently applied for work permit. I already work in a pharmacy since last 6 months. I wanted to know about LMIA as my employer is willing to help me. But when i consulted a lawyer i was told not to go through LMIA in pharmacy as its competitive and you might not get a positive reply as its very competive field and its hard to prove that you cannot get a citizen for the job. But still i want to do the LMIA just wanted to know how did you go forward with LMIA.
I will really appreciate your help

Bablue

Sep 23, 2018

HII,
I am a pharmacist back home have done my pharmacy technician course in toronto and graduated in april 2016 recently applied for work permit. I already work in a pharmacy since last 6 months. I wanted to know about LMIA as my employer is willing to help me. But when i consulted a lawyer i was told not to go through LMIA in pharmacy as its competitive and you might not get a positive reply as its very competive field and its hard to prove that you cannot get a citizen for the job. But still i want to do the LMIA just wanted to know how did you go forward with LMIA.
I will really appreciate your help
How r you !
U seems to have good knowledge about pharmacy , I have done 2 years pharmacy technician program in Canada.can u please help me by guiding that whether I can be eligible to PR if an unable to pass pbec qualifying exams .I am doing part time job as pharmacy technician assistant
Regards and thanks