+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE profile ineligible plz help

sri012015

Jan 1, 2015
I have ielts score of l:7.5, r:7,w:6.5,s:7 and have 3 years of IT experince and also eca report is ready , after submiting all the details i got a message that you are not eligible.and another major thing is i am unable to even edit the application plzz someone help me? what should i do now???? ??? ???

nads1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London, England
LANDED..........
26-03-2016
You must have done something wrong. You can edit by going to the bottom of your page. Click on 'Check Status and messages'. At the bottom of that page, click on 'View Submitted Details' and then click on the section one by one to double check for error or change.

Save and continue or exit

sri012015

Jan 1, 2015
yes i followed the same manner, view submitted application and when the next page is opened there is no update form button its showing view form and when i open them the fields are not editable :-[ I am unable to edit the details entered

sri012015

Jan 1, 2015
Can i create another EE profile in the same account? since i am unable to edit it? i t pointers on whom to contact s but am unable to edit ? i tried numerous ways but unable to find update or edit option. I have submitted my profile just now? will it take time to get those changes or how to make it editable now. ???

nfe65

Jan 23, 2015
sri012015 said:
Can i create another EE profile in the same account? since i am unable to edit it? i t pointers on whom to contact s but am unable to edit ? i tried numerous ways but unable to find update or edit option. I have submitted my profile just now? will it take time to get those changes or how to make it editable now. ???
Hi sri012015,

I have the same issue, was wondering if you have it resolved and how?

Thanks a lot

JohnnyCanuck

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
sri012015 said:
hey

yes you can :). click on the Express Entry button again and start a new profile. you can't edit a profile after it is ineligible: you have to submit a new one.

rutul

Jun 27, 2013
Can i resubmit another application? I have same issue...

Did something wrong? i dont know, why this happened? do you guys have solution?

Pandora18

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
i.m trying to create a new profile but i can't find the express entry button when i log into my cic account. anyone else experiencing this?