+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE profile deleted for OOPNP but some issues

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I have deleted my EE profile and deactivated my job bank account.

But still Ican see one line in my CIC account twhich contains my EE profile number and status as profile withdrawn.
Also there is no way to delete job bank account, I can just inactive my profile and can remove my education and experiences.

So any suggestion when can I start creating new EE profile?

Should I wait till that line is removed from my CIC account which contains previous EE profile information?

Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I had the same problem... the system is so slow today.. wait until you receive confirmation of withdraw then reapply.. regarding the job bank.. there is no way to delete the existing one.. make sure to deactivate it and make a new job seeker profile with new credentials once you receive confirmation of application of you new EE profile.

valar morghulis

Star Member
Feb 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ntwkengg said:
Hi,

I have deleted my EE profile and deactivated my job bank account.

But still Ican see one line in my CIC account twhich contains my EE profile number and status as profile withdrawn.
Also there is no way to delete job bank account, I can just inactive my profile and can remove my education and experiences.

So any suggestion when can I start creating new EE profile?

Should I wait till that line is removed from my CIC account which contains previous EE profile information?
The information about your withdrawn express entry profile will remain in your myCIC account. Don't worry about it, and proceed with creating a new EE profile.

Sadly you can't delete the jobbank account, all you can do is deactivate it. You will need to create a NEW jobbank account where you can use the express entry job seeker code and stuff that you will receive in your myCIC account. I couldn't find any way to include that information in an existing jobbank account. So I ended up using a new email to create job bank account.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Doda,

Thank for your reply.

I recieved a message in MY CIC account that you voluntarily withdrawn from EE but still it shows that line in MY CIC account with my EE number and status as profile withdrawn. So that line will reamin in MY CIC account or it should be vanished?

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
valar morghulis said:
The information about your withdrawn express entry profile will remain in your myCIC account. Don't worry about it, and proceed with creating a new EE profile.

Sadly you can't delete the jobbank account, all you can do is deactivate it. You will need to create a NEW jobbank account where you can use the express entry job seeker code and stuff that you will receive in your myCIC account. I couldn't find any way to include that information in an existing jobbank account. So I ended up using a new email to create job bank account.
Thank you Valar,

Just wanted to confirm before going further with new profile.

Thanks again...

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Valar,

Did you get PT nominee email for your new profile?

Coolguy333

Mar 10, 2013
I deleted my profile and made a new one. Everything went so smoothly but I just checked now that my point went down. I didn't get points for Canadian work experience and skills transferbility.

Somebody pls help..wat should I do now??

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
how come this is possible coolguy?

try to make some changes in new profile and submit it again.

Also do you also see one line for your previous EE profile with status as profile withdrawn?

Thanks Valar keep us updated once you receive PT.

Oka

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
ntwkengg said:
how come this is possible coolguy?

try to make some changes in new profile and submit it again.

Also do you also see one line for your previous EE profile with status as profile withdrawn?

Thanks Valar keep us updated once you receive PT.
I too withdrawn my profile and created a new one... no issues and no score changes
waiting at 439...
guys share the score who's on oopnp...

So far only one guy posted that he received PT in another thread. No score posted sadly.

Anyways good luck everyone.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Oka,

do you also see one line for your previous EE profile with status as profile withdrawn in your mycic account?

ronster

Feb 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I withdrawn my profile and created a new one. After a few hours, I got a TI!

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ronster said:
I withdrawn my profile and created a new one. After a few hours, I got a TI!

can you please answer this que

do you also see one line for your previous EE profile with status as profile withdrawn in your mycic account?

ronster

Feb 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes. I still see the old withdrawn profile