NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
April 14, 2018
Doc's Request.
RPRF Request: April 28, 2018
AOR Received.
April 14, 2018
Hi All

I am a new member here. This month I created my Profile with CRS = 446 (with wife as dependent) and I am hopeful of getting ITA soon. My NOC is 0912.

I would be very grateful if this community answers the following questions.

Proof of Funds

1) I have created a new account with an investment firm for proof of funds. The funds will be backed by proper documents like Provident Fund withdrawal from my Company, Car Sale Deed, Gift deed by parents etc. Therefore, I would not be able to provide 6 month statement, nor maintain the funds for 6 months. Could that be a problem? I would enclose 6 months statement of my salary account and payslips.

2) Can gift deed by wife's parents in her favor be used as a proof of fund in a joint account?

3) Can local sale receipts by shops be used to back POF, or is it advisable to always have notarized sale deeds if I want to claim asset sale (e.g. Jewelry)

Reference Letter

4) Suppose the employer refuses to provide me a reference letter at all, can an affidavit be used as an alternative? what other alternatives to reference letter are available? I have heard that boss/colleagues can endorse your experience on a company letterhead, but that could prove to be detrimental to their own jobs if HR finds out that they have issued a letter against company policy.

5) Suppose the reference letter is issued but contains partial information of what is desired by CIC, can an affidavit be included to supplement the incomplete reference letter?

Thank you in advance for your time.