+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE profile active since March, today I`m ineligible

LadybugSK

Feb 14, 2015
Hi guys,

I created my EE profile in March and the profile was active, total points 402.

Today I received a message from CIC that says that I am EE ineligible. How is this possible? I haven't made any changes to my profile, I logged in to my account two days ago and it was fine

Has anyone else had the same problem as me? Who can I contact regarding this issue?

Thanks for your help

LadybugSK

Feb 14, 2015
Yes, but it expired in April, when I created the profile it was fine. As I am informed if you receive an ITA and in the meanwhile the IELTS expires, you need to retake the test in order to apply. Other than that I saw no point in retaking the test again.

Do you think this is the problem?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That is the problem.

If your IELTS expires AFTER you submit documents post ITA, then there is no problem. But your IELTS results should be valid till then.

Azoba

Apr 10, 2015
Yeap. That sucks........ You have to be eligible (all docs in order) before you receive the ITA. Sorry :-[

LadybugSK

Feb 14, 2015
Dazed12 said:
do you have an LMIA? If not did you remember to sign up for job bank?
I checked, my Job bank profile is stil active. I guess I'm going to have to retake IELTS after all

Azoba

Apr 10, 2015
If it is of any consolation... My wife has taken the IELTS 4 times already because of little bureaucratic stuff... and her english is perfect.

So breathe in, breathe out, and log on to http:// takeielts . britishcouncil . org/

Just make sure it is the only thing, though... It would suck to take the IELTS again and later find out that the profile remains ineligible (I don't think it would... but it doesn't hurt to be sure)

Good luck!!

YOUCAN

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
LadybugSK said:
Yes, but it expired in April, when I created the profile it was fine. As I am informed if you receive an ITA and in the meanwhile the IELTS expires, you need to retake the test in order to apply. Other than that I saw no point in retaking the test again.

Do you think this is the problem?
[/q

Hurry up ant book the IELTS slot at the earliest.
All the best.

Nedana

Jan 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
I registered on January 23 and since last week I am ineligible. I took a new IELTS test, becouse the old one was expired. I updated my profile and after few days I become ineligible. I got almost the same score on the IELTS. All skills are 6 and more. I have no idea what to do....

Azoba

Apr 10, 2015
Nedana said:
I registered on January 23 and since last week I am ineligible. I took a new IELTS test, becouse the old one was expired. I updated my profile and after few days I become ineligible. I got almost the same score on the IELTS. All skills are 6 and more. I have no idea what to do....
I think you need IELTS 7...

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nedana said:
If you're under FSW, check to see if you still score more than 67 points on this test.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
Azoba said:
I think you need IELTS 7...
No its not 7 in IELTS . In all band 6 or up is fine.