+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE - PR Application - Need guidance on next steps

hviveka

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Hey guys,
I am a BC-PNP applicant and I was nominated on December 18, 2015. I submitted my PR application online (with scanned documents) on Jan 13th via Express Entry and received AOR (which is automated and immediate in case of EE I guess). However, I haven't yet completed the medical test and have a scheduled appointment on February 15th (I included appointment letter while submitting the application).

I have a couple of questions and hope you guys can clarify:
1) When do I submit the physical documents? Will I be notified by CIC to mail the originals? I am a little in the dark about the next steps. Any idea?

2) Also, I have scheduled for Medical tests to be done in February. Once I get the results, how do I submit the results online - given that I no longer can modify the application?

Since I am not using any agent, I just wanted to check with you guys to make sure I am following the right steps. Appreciate the help!!

mahfuzul80

Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29-01-2016 (Passed)
hviveka said:
Hey guys,
I am a BC-PNP applicant and I was nominated on December 18, 2015. I submitted my PR application online (with scanned documents) on Jan 13th via Express Entry and received AOR (which is automated and immediate in case of EE I guess). However, I haven't yet completed the medical test and have a scheduled appointment on February 15th (I included appointment letter while submitting the application).

I have a couple of questions and hope you guys can clarify:
1) When do I submit the physical documents? Will I be notified by CIC to mail the originals? I am a little in the dark about the next steps. Any idea?

2) Also, I have scheduled for Medical tests to be done in February. Once I get the results, how do I submit the results online - given that I no longer can modify the application?

Since I am not using any agent, I just wanted to check with you guys to make sure I am following the right steps. Appreciate the help!!
Well, you will get notice from CIC for doing medical. See the link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp

Instructions issued by CIC:

You will be instructed to go for a medical exam within 30 days of receiving the notice.

Instructions issued by Border Services Officer:

If you make a refugee claim at a port of entry, a Border Services Officer will instruct you to get a medical exam within 30 days.

Note: Failure to follow these instructions may result in your application being refused.