Jul 1, 2021
PNP/OINP applicant Outland
Submitted on the 6th of August 2021
AOR 6th of August
Upfront medicals
No update but…..
My status shows;
eligibility: we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements

background check; we are processing your background checks.

final decision : application in progress
Wow! You already submitted. I am still waiting for medical by next week. That’s the only thing keeping me

Mikefemise

Star Member
Jul 18, 2021
Did you upload schedule 4 and the nomination certificate to your application?
There was no requirement to upload any schedule 4 . I guess it was part of the form I filled online already. Correct me if I am wrong though.Nevertheless, I uploaded the Nomination certificate in the additional document area.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maduka

Maduka

Jul 1, 2021
There was no requirement to upload any schedule 4 . I guess it was part of the form I filled online already. Correction me if I am wrong though.Nevertheless, I uploaded the Nomination certificate in the additional document area.
Ok. In some thread, people say IRCC normally request for schedule 4 after submission and that it is better to submit upfront because there’s a place where you have to sign and give extra information regarding POF. But it’s fine since you have submitted.

Mikefemise

Star Member
Jul 18, 2021
Ok. In some thread, people say IRCC normally request for schedule 4 after submission and that it is better to submit upfront because there’s a place where you have to sign and give extra information regarding POF. But it’s fine since you have submitted.
I think it’s for the people that applied via paper route. It’s mandatory for them. Or did the people you are talking about also applied online/ express entry route?

Maduka

Jul 1, 2021
EE/FSW-OINP/PNP - Outlander (Family of 3)
ITA: 4th August
Upfront Medicals: 18th August
Medicals completed: 26th August
AOR: 26th August
MEP: NIL
BIL: NIL
BG: NIL
Final decision: NIL

According to source, Processing time is 6 months or may vary.

Talha Zubair

Star Member
May 29, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
20-May-2021
AOR Received.
02-07-2021
I really hope outland applicants' misery come to an end soon. It's been a constant struggling and waiting agony.

Reactions: Lc4life and Maduka

Maduka

Jul 1, 2021
I really hope outland applicants' misery come to an end soon. It's been a constant struggling and waiting agony.
Exactly. Let’s see. But since travel restrictions has been lifted and those with COVID vaccinations can travel then I hope IRCC will be able to clear their backlogs very fast. So, we have hope.
What is your timeline?

Talha Zubair

Star Member
May 29, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
20-May-2021
AOR Received.
02-07-2021
Exactly. Let’s see. But since travel restrictions has been lifted and those with COVID vaccinations can travel then I hope IRCC will be able to clear their backlogs very fast. So, we have hope.
What is your timeline?
AOR July'21.

Reactions: Maduka