Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
Out of curiosity I was taking a look at the options for people to take things into their own hands rather than waiting for nomination and thought I would post it on here:

Alberta Express Entry System – You must receive a NOI through EE you must have stated an interest in immigrating permanently to Alberta, are working in an occupation that supports Alberta’s economic development and diversification, and Have a minimum Comprehensive Ranking System score of 300.

British Columbia Express Entry Skilled Worker - To qualify, you must first accept a valid job offer from a B.C. employer.

Manitoba Skilled Worker Overseas – You can create an Expression of interest at https://www.immigratemanitoba.com/ You must show a demonstrated connection to the province through friends, family, work or education. The MPNP invites the highest-scoring candidates in the pool to submit a full application to the MPNP however the last draw for overseas candidates was July 9th 2019. There seems to be a hold on overseas recruitment unless you are specifically invited through strategic recruitment.

New Brunswick – The province accepts EOIs through their INB portal but you must be living and working in NB.

Newfoundland and Labrador Express Entry Skilled Worker category – You must have a valid job offer from an NL employer

Northwest Territories – Job offer required.

Nova Scotia – Category A = Job offer needed

Category B currently closed but opens occasionally - Must score 67 points on the provinces selection factors and have experience in one of the provinces target occupations.

https://novascotiaimmigration.com/move-here/nova-scotia-demand-express-entry/

Target occupations:

NOC 3413 (Nurse aides, orderlies and patient service associates) or NOC 7511 (Transport truck drivers)

Ontario – Must receive an NOI through in EE account.

Prince Edward Island – You can create an EOI at https://www.princeedwardisland.ca/en/service/submit-your-expression-interest-profile However without a job offer or experience of working in PEI the points you can score will be limited.

Saskatchewan – You can submit an EOI at https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/international-skilled-worker-eoi-system first check your occupation is not on the list of ineligible occupations. Again this is a points based system, to receive the minimum 60 points you need your education and language scores would have to be high, unless you have links to Saskatchewan.

Yukon – Employer needed.

It seems to me if you don’t want to wait around the only options currently seem to be to apply via their websites to Saskatchewan or PEI or you could take a chance that Manitoba will start draws again soon for overseas workers.

sophieannsmith

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
Has anyone got a PNP Express Entry PR in 6 months or lesser than that?
I saw a few get it less than the 6 months at the end of summer last year, right now the majority of PNP express entry is passing 10 months, sometimes longer! i’m currently on 8.5 months and don’t anticipate hearing any time soon, but you never know!

Kay2018

Jan 11, 2018
Newfoundland and Labrador
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-03-2021
I saw a few get it less than the 6 months at the end of summer last year, right now the majority of PNP express entry is passing 10 months, sometimes longer! i’m currently on 8.5 months and don’t anticipate hearing any time soon, but you never know!
Thanks for the reply