Mar 7, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dallas
NOC Code......
Congratulations !!!.
Have a question for you. I am still at IP1 after submission of my ADR on 23rd Dec ( AOR 2 December), while a lot of people from Dec AOR have moved to NA2. Did you have visible movements like IP1, NA2, IP2, PPR

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
Have a question for you. I am still at IP1 after submission of my ADR on 23rd Dec ( AOR 2 December), while a lot of people from Dec AOR have moved to NA2. Did you have visible movements like IP1, NA2, IP2, PPR
Nope I did not, I went completely from IP1 to NA2 to IP2 to PPR all on the same day. However I don't know if it was a coincidence but Jan 15 was also the day my expiration for nomination and the day I receive my gcms. I only had movements up to IP1. Now i must state that I did get married in Dec and the communications were quite responsive but my background status never changed.

tansha

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dallas
NOC Code......
Nope I did not, I went completely from IP1 to NA2 to IP2 to PPR all on the same day. However I don't know if it was a coincidence but Jan 15 was also the day my expiration for nomination and the day I receive my gcms. I only had movements up to IP1. Now i must state that I did get married in Dec and the communications were quite responsive but my background status never changed.
Thanks a lot for your answers. One last question:

Did you receive any email from CIC related to finding a job etc..?

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
Thanks a lot for your answers. One last question:

Did you receive any email from CIC related to finding a job etc..?
Not at all. I saw others who said they did receive a finding a job letter. I also was already registered in the job bank before I submitted my app. I know the job bank registration is optional now.

tansha

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dallas
NOC Code......
Not at all. I saw others who said they did receive a finding a job letter. I also was already registered in the job bank before I submitted my app. I know the job bank registration is optional now.
Thanks for all your inputs !! All the very best and keep guiding us further !!