Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dallas
NOC Code......
Hi, if they are going to take this long for.peocessing applications for Ontario PNP, won't our medicals and police clearance expire ?

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
Hi, if they are going to take this long for.peocessing applications for Ontario PNP, won't our medicals and police clearance expire ?
Well for the police certificates, you wouldn't have to renew given that you have already received an acknowledgment and at the time of submission the certificate was valid. In terms of medical, your PR file should be completed within a year's time for EE applicant's. However if not, a new medical exam may be requested to reflect a change in your confirmation of permanent residence date because your final landing date is generally, the same day as your medical date.

Reactions: tansha

tansha

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dallas
NOC Code......
Well for the police certificates, you wouldn't have to renew given that you have already received an acknowledgment and at the time of submission the certificate was valid. In terms of medical, your PR file should be completed within a year's time for EE applicant's. However if not, a new medical exam may be requested to reflect a change in your confirmation of permanent residence date because your final landing date is generally, the same day as your medical date.
Thanks for the info!

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
Upto august 13 pnp applicants from the usa are in ip2. Upto july 27 have received ppr.
Well this is good to know. So I'm guessing, "generally speaking", the months after August would be NA2 or IP1, generally speaking? If it is like that, then it would at least give me a better understanding of my expectations for CPC-Ottawa.

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well this is good to know. So I'm guessing, "generally speaking", the months after August would be NA2 or IP1, generally speaking? If it is like that, then it would at least give me a better understanding of my expectations for CPC-Ottawa.
what I know from various whatsapp groups and trackers is that everyone after august 13 is in NA2, except for a few who never saw NA2 and went directly from IP1 to IP2. I lost track of latest medical pass. I knew one person who was in IP1 for a very long time, but then NA2, IP2 and PPR came very quickly for him. have you submitted all your pccs? Are they waiting for any document from you by any chance?

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
what I know from various whatsapp groups and trackers is that everyone after august 13 is in NA2, except for a few who never saw NA2 and went directly from IP1 to IP2. I lost track of latest medical pass. I knew one person who was in IP1 for a very long time, but then NA2, IP2 and PPR came very quickly for him. have you submitted all your pccs? Are they waiting for any document from you by any chance?
Yea all pcc have been submitted and when i called rep says my file looks great and a visa officer has already been assigned to my file. i ordered gcms notes too tho

tansha

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dallas
NOC Code......
Yea all pcc have been submitted and when i called rep says my file looks great and a visa officer has already been assigned to my file. i ordered gcms notes too tho
Hi
What is gcms notes ?

TIA

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
Hi
What is gcms notes ?

TIA
Global Case Mgmt System (GCMS) is the document mgmt system that the immigration officer uses to record information on your file. When you request gcms notes, you have the ability to 1. See exactly the information which has been recorded on your file from the officer's perspective 2. Prompt the officer to review your file

tansha

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dallas
NOC Code......
Global Case Mgmt System (GCMS) is the document mgmt system that the immigration officer uses to record information on your file. When you request gcms notes, you have the ability to 1. See exactly the information which has been recorded on your file from the officer's perspective 2. Prompt the officer to review your file
Thank you,
Thats a lot of good information.

manada

Star Member
Nov 22, 2017
very useful document. My file has been pending since long. Ordered few days back from caipsgcms.com. Hopefully, the officer will atleast touch my file while generating this report.

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
1. Security screening details are not shown in GCMS
2. This is just a myth. I am in QSW stream ( with inland processing time of 14 months ) and literally know 50 QSW folks ( including self) that requested GCMS notes and did not see any movement in file processing.

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
1. Security screening details are not shown in GCMS
2. This is just a myth. I am in QSW stream ( with inland processing time of 14 months ) and literally know 50 QSW folks ( including self) that requested GCMS notes and did not see any movement in file processing.
1. Security screening "details" would not be shown because it is an added step that is not in a regular permanent resident process, security and criminality "check" are but not "security screening details". When you undergo security screening, that profile has to receive more in depth review that should not be shown on a gcms notes (that can be a disclosure issue for CSIS).;)

2. I never mentioned that your file would move. I however mentioned that requesting gcms notes would obligate the officer to review your file. The decision for the officer to update your file is totally separate.:confused:

Reactions: APPNOV2014NY