+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE - PCC from India - PSK issued PCC no longer acceptable?

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
siddhartha_gautama said:
I was in USA in 2014 for more than 6 months (more than 10 years back).

Do I need to produce FBI PCC ?

I see conflicting acquirement about PCC:
1. Do we need PCC from all countries where we lived after the age of 18 years or
2. Do we need PCC from all countries where we lived in last ten years ?
How is 2014 10 yrs back..? :eek:

I'm assuming you meant 2004..

I dont think you need it... It depends on age actually... say you are 25... you need to get PCC for the past 7 yrs(18-25 yrs).. and if you are say 35 yrs old.. you would need it for all the places you have lived in for more than 6 months at a stretch since you were 25 yrs old...

I hope this clears your doubt..

manpreetdhindsa15

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015 for OOPNP
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
26-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-12-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2016
Dear All,

Happy to share with you that I received PPR today.

I am applicant from India, and had submitted my file in Dec 2015.
I submitted PCC issues by SSP office at my native, however I had lived in 3 different States in India since my 18th Birthday, same applies to my wife.

Currently I am residing in a different state than the one mentioned on my passport.

And with the all the rejection going on due to PCC I was worried as I had not provided PCC for all the addresses mentioned in personal activity.

Somehow It all worked and got the PPR today. May be Lucky enough.

The above story is shared in order to raise some hope to the applicants who have similar case and had already submitted their profile. But for the future applicants I would advise them to submit PSK issue PCC only, to ensure your PCC is not geography and time bount.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
manpreetdhindsa15 said:
Dear All,

Happy to share with you that I received PPR today.

I am applicant from India, and had submitted my file in Dec 2015.
I submitted PCC issues by SSP office at my native, however I had lived in 3 different States in India since my 18th Birthday, same applies to my wife.

Currently I am residing in a different state than the one mentioned on my passport.

And with the all the rejection going on due to PCC I was worried as I had not provided PCC for all the addresses mentioned in personal activity.

Somehow It all worked and got the PPR today. May be Lucky enough.

The above story is shared in order to raise some hope to the applicants who have similar case and had already submitted their profile. But for the future applicants I would advise them to submit PSK issue PCC only, to ensure your PCC is not geography and time bount.
Congratulations.....All the best.

Sparkles

Oct 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, since currently I am researching this in order to apply and needed some clarifications.

1. For Mumbai should I apply for PCC from PSK Mumbai?
2. I lived in Australia (Brisbane) for about 20 months, so should I apply for PCC as well?

For the above how long are they valid for and for CIC application is there a certain validity period required???

My OINP application has been delivered just this week. So in that context should I apply for PCC right away or wait?

Thank you

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Sparkles said:
Hello, since currently I am researching this in order to apply and needed some clarifications.

1. For Mumbai should I apply for PCC from PSK Mumbai?
2. I lived in Australia (Brisbane) for about 20 months, so should I apply for PCC as well?

For the above how long are they valid for and for CIC application is there a certain validity period required???

My OINP application has been delivered just this week. So in that context should I apply for PCC right away or wait?

Thank you
If you are currently living in India, then obtain your PCC from PSK after you receive ITA. For Australia, you can apply for PCC now and it will be valid till the time you revisit Australia once again.

Sparkles

Oct 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Sush.

So basically going through the discussions if I have always resided in Mumbai, it is suggested to get a PCC from PSK and not necessarily from local district police?

And I only need it for myself since I am single and have no spouse/ children?

I do not need it for my parents or siblings who live here in India, correct?

Finally did anyone get their PC for Australia , any tips besides whats on the cic portal for Queensland?

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Sparkles said:
Thanks Sush.

So basically going through the discussions if I have always resided in Mumbai, it is suggested to get a PCC from PSK and not necessarily from local district police?

And I only need it for myself since I am single and have no spouse/ children?

I do not need it for my parents or siblings who live here in India, correct?

Finally did anyone get their PC for Australia , any tips besides whats on the cic portal for Queensland?
If you are a single applicant from Mumbai like me, then you need to obtain PCC from PSK only for yourself. You can apply for it at Andheri OR Lower Parel OR Malad PSK centers. There has been one thread for Australian PCC - kindly search it on the forum.

Sparkles

Oct 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Okay, so just checking if you guys are aware if fingerprint chck is required or only name check for India and foreign countries?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Sparkles said:
Okay, so just checking if you guys are aware if fingerprint chck is required or only name check for India and foreign countries?
I got my PCC recently. They took fingerprints of all 10 fingers. Got my PCC in 3 hrs time.

RSS2015

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
I got my PCC recently. They took fingerprints of all 10 fingers. Got my PCC in 3 hrs time.
Hello Raj,

Can you please suggest if we need to take witnesses along for PSK PCC appointment.

Can you help explain the process once you go to PSK office for PCC appointment? What all do they need as even my address is two different addresses in last 10 years. I have already mentioned witness names and details while registering myself however not sure if witnesses also need to go along with me on the appointment date for verification purpose.

Thanks!

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
RSS2015 said:
Hello Raj,

Can you please suggest if we need to take witnesses along for PSK PCC appointment.

Can you help explain the process once you go to PSK office for PCC appointment? What all do they need as even my address is two different addresses in last 10 years. I have already mentioned witness names and details while registering myself however not sure if witnesses also need to go along with me on the appointment date for verification purpose.

Thanks!
Witnesses need not accompany you to PSK for PCC.