+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE OINP HCP stream

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Does any know why OINP HCP stream has been suspended and hasn't nominated anyone since Feb 2022?
This month many candidates with Feb/March submission period were nominated.

Thanks for your reply. Is there any news posted about when the HCP stream will reopen?
Yesterday, on 23 OINP conducted a draw for French Speakers. This might be a good sign for resumption of HCP draws in the coming weeks.

Reactions: Miracle2018

Alexkane

Star Member
Sep 15, 2021

Yesterday, on 23 OINP conducted a draw for French Speakers. This might be a good sign for resumption of HCP draws in the coming weeks.
Thanks for being the harbinger of hope :)

ImpatientDragon

Feb 23, 2022

Why do you think its a sign for resumption of HCP? I mean it could be they continue the same pattern FST and French speaker draws?

xx12138

Jul 5, 2022

what do you mean by "This month many candidates with Feb/March submission period were nominated"?

xx12138

Jul 5, 2022
Why do you think its a sign for resumption of HCP? I mean it could be they continue the same pattern FST and French speaker draws?
Personally speaking, I agree with you. It seems like Ontario only focus on someone in FST stream and someone who can speak French but also work in computer science and medical care industry.

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Because, HCP draws was conducted only in the starting months of 2022. HCP candidates highly contribute to Ontario's economy. In coming weeks/months HCP draws can be witnessed. Longer pause on HCP draws may lead to bigger ones just like previous year.

what do you mean by "This month many candidates with Feb/March submission period were nominated"?
FSW(HCP) candidates who applied to OINP in Feb/March

ImpatientDragon

Feb 23, 2022
Because, HCP draws was conducted only in the starting months of 2022. HCP candidates highly contribute to Ontario's economy. In coming weeks/months HCP draws can be witnessed. Longer pause on HCP draws may lead to bigger ones just like previous year.

Okay, makes sense. What is your draw CRS prediction?

xx12138

Jul 5, 2022

FSW(HCP) candidates who applied to OINP in Feb/March
I thought these candidates were nominated in Feb and applied within 90 days after nomination.