+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Offer of Employment

deepone

Dec 1, 2018
Hi All,

I was filling my EE application and at the end, I will have to upload 'Offer of Employment'.

First of all, I'm full-time employed in Canada and it was NOT LMIA.

Second, to understand better, this is the letter when they offered a position after an interview when they decided to hire me? On CIC website it is written this:

You must provide a job offer letter from the employer who wants to hire you. It must be printed on company letterhead, and state that you will be employed permanently in Canada by that company. The letter must specify whether the job is:
  • for continuous, paid, full-time work (at least 30 hours a week),
  • for work that is permanent and not seasonal,
  • skill type 0, or skill levels A or B of the 2011 National Occupational Classification (NOC)
(Note – in most cases, the job offer must be for a permanent job. For some types of jobs, it has to be for at least one year.)

The job offer letter must include contact information for the company (address, telephone number and email address).

Third, for Skill type, on my offer, it's written only my title/position not which the NOC code. Would it be fine or I have to ask my employer to arrange a new offer with the CODE number? By the way, it's been over a year that I received that offer.

Any thoughts?

Thank you.

deepone

Dec 1, 2018
Hi All,

I was filling my EE application and at the end, I will have to upload 'Offer of Employment'.

Second, to understand better, this is the letter when they offered a position after an interview when they decided to hire me? On CIC website it is written this:

You must provide a job offer letter from the employer who wants to hire you. It must be printed on company letterhead, and state that you will be employed permanently in Canada by that company. The letter must specify whether the job is:
  • skill type 0, or skill levels A or B of the 2011 National Occupational Classification (NOC)
(Note – in most cases, the job offer must be for a permanent job. For some types of jobs, it has to be for at least one year.)

The job offer letter must include contact information for the company (address, telephone number and email address).

Third, for Skill type, on my offer, it's written only my title/position not which the NOC code. Would it be fine or I have to ask my employer to arrange a new offer with the CODE number? By the way, it's been over a year that I received that offer.

Any thoughts?

Thank you.
Does any one have any idea?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Any thoughts?

Thank you.
What kind of work permit are you currently holding? Did you claim the 50/200 points for arranged employment?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You are not required to provide an offer of employment, you should modify your very first answer under the intended work section and the placeholders for offer of employment and letter of employment will disappear.

deepone

Dec 1, 2018
You are not required to provide an offer of employment, you should modify your very first answer under the intended work section and the placeholders for offer of employment and letter of employment will disappear.
I see, thank you for the info. But I guess I wasn't clear.

My spouse is the main applicant and she is currently employed by a company. She has an open work permit because I have PGWP. Obviously, the company made an offer before we start work, again NOT LMIA. On the offer, it is written the position/title with the responsibilities not exactly NOC code as a number. Does this work for EE?

And yes, for my part I do not have to show any offer just my proof of experience.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is what is required:

The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:

• a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
    • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
    • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits; and
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

deepone

Dec 1, 2018
Those letters we have it already, it covers all the requested points. My doubt is on the offer of employment. While creating our profile it was asking if you have a job offer, for primary applicant, we said yes thinking it is the offer they made when they offered the job. On 'preview my score' we don't receive any points for that but it seems this is more for the arranged offer only for EE purposes?

It got me confused. Either if we choose Yes we have an offer or No we don't have an offer our point does not change. In which case we should say yes or no? Again we said yes because simply they have offered a job after our interview...

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Say "no" as your spouse does not possess a valid job offer. The placeholder for offer of employment and letter of employment will disappear and you can stop worrying about providing a document that is not required for your spouse.

Reactions: deepone

deepone

Dec 1, 2018

Pargat0406

Aug 7, 2019
Hy! I submitted for my pr under CEC
Have more than 1 year canadian job experience that was based on LMIA
Now. They are asking to upload ‘Offer of Employment ‘ and’ letter of Employment ‘
I do have lmia and job offer from job i m doing rn
Should i upload the same offer letter in both sections?
Or
What should i upload in them?
Anyone knows?