+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE medical test documents?

ab2106

Apr 5, 2023
Hello,

Wanted to check which documents are to be shared in the EE application under the medical test documents section?
I had a medical test last month, after which the hospital handed me an e-medical information sheet (which has a UMI number). However I don't have any report so far.. Will IRCC contact the HCP directly for the medical report?
Thank you.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hello,

Wanted to check which documents are to be shared in the EE application under the medical test documents section?
I had a medical test last month, after which the hospital handed me an e-medical information sheet (which has a UMI number). However I don't have any report so far.. Will IRCC contact the HCP directly for the medical report?
Thank you.
You won't get a medical report from them. The physician will upload the results directly to eMedical and submit to IRCC. You'll have to upload the info sheet (the page with UMI number) to IRCC. You don't need to do anything else, unless you get a medical ADR.

Are you posting questions from two different accounts? :https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ee-medical-test-documents.800045/post-10462336

ab2106

Apr 5, 2023
You won't get a medical report from them. The physician will upload the results directly to eMedical and submit to IRCC. You'll have to upload the info sheet (the page with UMI number) to IRCC. You don't need to do anything else, unless you get a medical ADR.

Are you posting questions from two different accounts? :https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ee-medical-test-documents.800045/post-10462336
Thank you. Sorry, what is a medical ADR? An adverse reaction?
This is my only account.
Edit-Lol. It looks like that person copied my comment.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Thank you. Sorry, what is a medical ADR? An adverse reaction?
This is my only account.
Edit-Lol. It looks like that person copied my comment.
ADR = Additional document request. If IRCC feels that they need additional evidence or document, they send out an ADR.