+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE is so Annoying

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
Why is EE is annoying, rules are so vague like ECA required or not for a person with Canadian Masters, wrongly counting experience as the system only looks at month, Address of Employer should i write Employers address where the office is actually located or where i was working i.e. outside Canada etc and there is no helpline even to contact to understand what they need.....

Every time i open this forum there is some more confusion waiting to happen :)

doobie.doobie

Apr 4, 2015
Your username says it all.
I did tell you last time. Just write the address where you worked after your training in the US.
CIC is not a bible or a quran that is left to interpretation of the followers. If you stop assuming things, you will able to understand things clearly.

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
doobie.doobie said:
Your username says it all.
I did tell you last time. Just write the address where you worked after your training in the US.
CIC is not bible or quran that is left to interpretation of the followers. If you stop assuming things, you will able to understand things clearly.
:)...i know i am taking too much tension coz its such an important thing...

doobie.doobie

Apr 4, 2015
Buddy you need to calm down and stay focused.
The more you get worried about little things, I am sure you will forget or miss important things which will have a negative effect.
Now, there is a explanation page on your application.
If you are not sure of few things, make a letter and attach proof. Be honest and you are golden.
For ex: I once travelled to Europe when I was in Canada as a student. When I came back, the stamp on my passport was of a different date than what I landed. I came back from germany in aug 14 and my stamp says aug 11. Now I didn't see this that time. Since then, whenever I do any application to CIC, I tell this in a formal letter and attach my flight tickets.