+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Invitation expires before I can get FBI Crime Check

colin1898

Feb 27, 2016
Hi Everyone:

I just applied BC EE PNP with my wife in late Jan and now we just got the BC invitation yesterday, we accepted it and am sure that in March we will get the federal EE invitation with a score around 1000.

I am in the US now and just sent out the FBI crime check request in mid February and it will take 3 months to get the certificate! We never thought that the BC EE PNP could be that fast and we were worried that the crime check might expire before we get the invitation.

Now we are in trouble since it seems that we cannot get the FBI certificate before the EE invitation expires. :eek: :eek: I am curious what is the best thing we can do now? Thanks a lot!

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
With proof that you have requested FBI for PCC you can request for extension.

colin1898

Feb 27, 2016
jairichi said:
With proof that you have requested FBI for PCC you can request for extension.
Basically I should accept the EE invitation then submit the proof that I have requested FBI, is that correct?

r1ley

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
colin1898 said:
Hi Everyone:

I just applied BC EE PNP with my wife in late Jan and now we just got the BC invitation yesterday, we accepted it and am sure that in March we will get the federal EE invitation with a score around 1000.

I am in the US now and just sent out the FBI crime check request in mid February and it will take 3 months to get the certificate! We never thought that the BC EE PNP could be that fast and we were worried that the crime check might expire before we get the invitation.

Now we are in trouble since it seems that we cannot get the FBI certificate before the EE invitation expires. :eek: :eek: I am curious what is the best thing we can do now? Thanks a lot!
Your PNP would be valid for 6 months so even if you decided to wait till you get your FBI police certificate before applying for PR you will be fine. A score of over 1000 based on your extra 600 points from BC PNP guarantees that for the next 6 months you would be eligible for an ITA. No need to worry.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
colin1898 said:
Basically I should accept the EE invitation then submit the proof that I have requested FBI, is that correct?
That's correct, but you can also decline the ITA and you'll be placed back in the pool, until the next ITA, or until you get the FBI PCC.

Feb 25, 2016
Hi Friends,

I may be posting this in a wrong forum. But just wanted to know when we would get to know our actual CRS score - Is it at the final step before we submit ou EE Profile or after completing EE profile submission ?

Your answers would definitely help me and thank you so much in advance friends.

varun22

May 26, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
28-01-2016<br>Medicals Passed - 29-01-2016 <br>Ghost Mail - 31-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
dineshreddy5000 said:
Hi Friends,

I may be posting this in a wrong forum. But just wanted to know when we would get to know our actual CRS score - Is it at the final step before we submit ou EE Profile or after completing EE profile submission ?

Your answers would definitely help me and thank you so much in advance friends.
I think its already answered in another thread, where you posted same question.

Feb 25, 2016
No Varun, it was a different question that appeared to be anwer to my question. But would still appreciate and it helps if someone can let me know about CRS as to when we would know it after or before submission of EE profile . Thanks again.