+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE inland FSW stream: How to get proof of fund from the bank?

bottomline123

Jan 5, 2017
Hello, I have a question regarding on the inland EE FSW proof of fund document. In the EE checklist for inland FSW stream(after ITA), there is an supporting document item "proof of financial support". And the "question mark" blurb explanation requires the following official letter from the bank.

Quote:
"The applicant should provide an official letter(s) from one or more financial institutions that lists all current bank and investment accounts that lists all current bank and investment accounts.
The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include the applicant’s name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and email address), the account numbers, the date each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance for the past six months"

For inland EE FSW applicant, is it possible to get an official letter from the bank? I have talked to a couple of banks and it seems they only provide bank statement, NOT official letters. So how is it possible to get a bank official letter?

Does any seniors happen to know about this inland EE FSW stream proof of fund dilemma?

Thank you

charlink123

Mar 30, 2016
Actually I have the same question. How to get an official letter from the bank? Is it true that they only provide bank statement? Or can a financial representative issue a letter indicating the average balance of the account?