+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE got refused after 3 months very confused........

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
DelPiero07 said:
We've seen rejections in the past when the duties/responsibilities do not match the NOC chosen, this just goes to show the importance of picking the right NOC.

If you're still talking about the work experience that does not affect your score/eligibility again, this shouldn't be a concern.
Hi DelPiero07,

Yes I am talking about the NOC for the work experience removing which my CRS doesnot come down. I think my NOC IS correct. I am only concerned what if the case officer does not understand my NOC with just the couple of lines of job responsibilities that is mentioned in my reference letter of the company. Will they check the job profile by searching on the google as what my company does and the role the job designation would entail?.

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar Yarala

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
pxyarala said:
Hi astralsource,

Yes but if they jobs and duties are not mentioned in detail. If only couple of lines are mentioned. Will IRCC think that atleast all the details as per the instructions even though NOT in detail?. My current company letter as I mentioned in my post above to Delpiero mentions only a couple of lines.

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar Yarala.
I should see this to give opinion. PM me and copy the Reference letter you have provided.

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
karenv said:
How many reference letters for NOC 2134 did you provide? If you provide multiple reference letters for NOC 2134 from different companies and now have problems with only one letter, you should be fine.
Hi karenv,

I have work experience from three companies totalling to 12 years all in NOC 2134. The letter of my current company ( totalling to 4 years ) is the one that is not elaborate in job duties and responsibilities.

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar Yarala

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pxyarala said:
Hi DelPiero07,

Yes I am talking about the NOC for the work experience removing which my CRS doesnot come down. I think my NOC IS correct. I am only concerned what if the case officer does not understand my NOC with just the couple of lines of job responsibilities that is mentioned in my reference letter of the company. Will they check the job profile by searching on the google as what my company does and the role the job designation would entail?.

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar Yarala
I can't really comment much on this as i'm not familiar on how IRCC verifies that the applicant picked the right NOC.

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
astralsource said:
I should see this to give opinion. PM me and copy the Reference letter you have provided.
Give a me a couple of minutes and I will send it through.

Pavan

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
pxyarala said:
Hi DelPiero07,

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar Yarala
Simple Question: Have you passed your medical and what is your BG status?

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
RiZ92 said:
Simple Question: Have you passed your medical and what is your BG status?
No nothing has changed since my application on March 4th 2017.

Pavan

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
astralsource said:

Hi astralsource,
Just sent a PM.

lPavan

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
pxyarala said:
No nothing has changed since my application on March 4th 2017.

Pavan
I am sensing you are FSW.....it takes 45 to 60 days normally to see any change.

FYI, IRCC VO can do anything to understand your NOC.
Calling Employer, contact CRA to check employer's credibility, search on internet about employer, job postings (in Canada)

Just have patience and hope for the best

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
DelPiero07 said:
I can't really comment much on this as i'm not familiar on how IRCC verifies that the applicant picked the right NOC.
Hi DelPiero07,

Just imagine, If I assume I picked the wrong NOC for my current company ( which I donot think it is wrong though), will it be a ground for rejection even though removing this company experience does not reduce my CRS.

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar Yarala

GaganDesi

Star Member
Jul 31, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pxyarala said:
Hi DelPiero07,

I am still worried, can you please explain me in little detail as to how I am safe. May be I did not explain myself correctly. I did not understand why Sanpatel got rejection.

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar Yarala
As I learned from this forum, it does not matter if you did not claim points from the job.

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
RiZ92 said:
I am sensing you are FSW.....it takes 45 to 60 days normally to see any change.

FYI, IRCC VO can do anything to understand your NOC.
Calling Employer, contact CRA to check employer's credibility, search on internet about employer, job postings (in Canada)

Just have patience and hope for the best
Hi RiZ92,

If they do some search based on my company profile and my job title they will get that my NOC is correct. But if they decide to understand just based on the couple of lines written in my reference letter it may be difficult to figure out unless you are from the same field.

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar Yarala

karenv

Jul 8, 2014
pxyarala said:
Hi karenv,

I have work experience from three companies totalling to 12 years all in NOC 2134. The letter of my current company ( totalling to 4 years ) is the one that is not elaborate in job duties and responsibilities.

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar Yarala
you should be fine because the other 3 letters were completed and in good format. They fetched you maximum points for work experience. In the worst case, IRCC denies your last letter, it won't affect your score at all. There is nothing to worry about.

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
GaganDesi said:
As I learned from this forum, it does not matter if you did not claim points from the job.
It doesn't matter if you write in LOE specifically about one of the job mentioned in Work History. Otherwise the other option is to put that experience in Personal History and do not mention it in Work History.

If you mention it in Work History and didn't specify that this particular experience is just for reference then you are at the Mercy of VO.