+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE FSW application doubt - proof of funds

ab2106

Apr 5, 2023
Hello,

I am completing the application for PR under FSW. For proof of funds, I am providing payslips, an official letter from the bank (stating current and average six month balance), and bank statements from the past 6 months. A slight issue - the branch addresses would be different on the official letter and the bank statements. Would that be a problem?

The branch I usually go to for banking work has some issues with its printer () and so is unable to issue an official letter right now (they don't share soft copies). Going to the next nearest one for the official letter.

Thank you!

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hello,

I am completing the application for PR under FSW. For proof of funds, I am providing payslips, an official letter from the bank (stating current and average six month balance), and bank statements from the past 6 months. A slight issue - the branch addresses would be different on the official letter and the bank statements. Would that be a problem?

The branch I usually go to for banking work has some issues with its printer () and so is unable to issue an official letter right now (they don't share soft copies). Going to the next nearest one for the official letter.

Thank you!
Branch address mismatch won't cause issues. I got my bank statements from a different branch, but the POF was from another branch. Worked fine for me.

About payslips, you don't need to provide payslips/paystubs in POF. A good idea is to attach your payslips/paystubs to support your employment verification with the employment letter PDF.

Meharoof

Feb 8, 2023
I have a doubt regarding proof of funds. I have already received ITA. I have my funds spread across a few accounts. Most of it is in Indian accounts. But in order to cross the required threshold, I need to show some funds in my overseas account. I am wondering if it will cause delays showing funds in 4 different bank accounts and whether it would be a good idea to move some money from my overseas account to my local Indian account and show only the Indian accounts? Will there be any issues if I move the money post ITA?

Please note, I have also gotten a gift deed for about 40 percent of the required threshold, however I have about 1000 dollars or more (maybe even more than that) to show than that is actually required, but it is in the overseas account.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I have a doubt regarding proof of funds. I have already received ITA. I have my funds spread across a few accounts. Most of it is in Indian accounts. But in order to cross the required threshold, I need to show some funds in my overseas account. I am wondering if it will cause delays showing funds in 4 different bank accounts and whether it would be a good idea to move some money from my overseas account to my local Indian account and show only the Indian accounts? Will there be any issues if I move the money post ITA?

Please note, I have also gotten a gift deed for about 40 percent of the required threshold, however I have about 1000 dollars or more (maybe even more than that) to show than that is actually required, but it is in the overseas account.
About using multiple accounts, see these old threads:
1. https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/proof-of-funds-multiple-bank-accounts.534355/
2. https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/multiple-bank-statements-for-pof.60810/

rasmita9

Jan 16, 2024
Need help!
Received ITA and currently out of country, FSW candidate, need official bank letter for proofs of funds from Scotiabank but got to know they only provide inperson. Is it fine just to upload the statements? Will that be a issue ? Has anyone faced same situation?