+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Eligibility: Review Required Please Connect

daguai

Apr 23, 2019
For u it says A11.2 appers met... but in my case it says review required for tht as well..... they acknowledged tht ur mim requirements r met... mine r in question and i hv no idea why....
well, they all look similar to me, as per status is all review required and no one touched my case after that note.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Thank u for your response

No i graduated in 2016....
i dont see anything tht says what exactly their concern is.... i gave them paystubs employment verification letter offer letter.. i am employed with cibc 2017- present
if everything is clean from your end and if there are no other details, then I would just suggest you to wait. Eventually it would be approved. Just order one more GCMS after few weeks and see if they have listed anything specific on this.

Given that the application is pending since long time, one possible theory behind this could just to buy more time for processing the application.

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
stuck at review required - Pending Outstanding Police Certificate.

If I provide them my police certificate by webform again (i already uploaded long time ago), will they kick me out the review queue :p

CanDAspirant

Mar 13, 2018
Hello Avani ,
Hope u got Ur ppr.
I have similar situation with stat questions review required. In IP2 for few days.
Please advise if anything I can do like any further explanation for spouse visa refusal .
Thanks
Hi,
We are in a similar situation with review required due to stat question. Did you submit any additional documents to explain the visa refusal for spouse. Also, how long did it take for you to get ppr.

CanDAspirant

Mar 13, 2018
Hi,
I am CEC inland having AOR 10 December 2018 and I have almost reached 6 months mark, till now no ghost updates. I ordered GCMS notes where its written Officer Review Required: Client Information and Stat Questions by Case Analyst rest everything is written Appears met. Security: Not Started, Eligibility: In Review, Criminality: In Progress. Does anyone has an idea whats going on with an application and how much time will they take.

Thanks
Hi,
I am in a similar situation. RR due to stat question. How long did it take you to get ppr? Did you submit any additional documents?

charisy

Dec 1, 2018
Beijing
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi guys,
I Got my GCMS NOTES today after several attempts and the RR for POF and PC (Yes, I am the super lucky one to have two RRs!!!) comments were left by agent in early April. I hadn't sent any kind of updated POF or LOE, only upload PC in late May but my case seems to be in IP2 after several ghost updates (BCG changed to "Processing" after 7 months in "in process") two weeks ago.
I also called agents and they told me my eligibility passed...Does it mean that I am no longer in RR condition?
Thank you so very much!

PandaOnCloud

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
Hi guys,
I Got my GCMS NOTES today after several attempts and the RR for POF and PC (Yes, I am the super lucky one to have two RRs!!!) comments were left by agent in early April. I hadn't sent any kind of updated POF or LOE, only upload PC in late May but my case seems to be in IP2 after several ghost updates (BCG changed to "Processing" after 7 months in "in process") two weeks ago.
I also called agents and they told me my eligibility passed...Does it mean that I am no longer in RR condition?
Thank you so very much!
Yep, congrats on out of RR black hole. POF issued from overseas banks usually draws attention from junior officer and lands in RR, which will be cleared by senior officer at later stage. Been through the same process with CB01126:( Looking forward to the light at the end of the tunnel:)

Reactions: charisy

charisy

Dec 1, 2018
Beijing
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Yep, congrats on out of RR black hole. POF issued from overseas banks usually draws attention from junior officer and lands in RR, which will be cleared by senior officer at later stage. Been through the same process with CB01126:( Looking forward to the light at the end of the tunnel:)
Thank you brother! I called agent several minutes ago and he confirmed my eligibility passed on early November and I am officially out of RR o(*≧▽≦)ツ! The next thing to worry about for me is the security screening. May it not be.;)

yuyu

Aug 25, 2012
I just obtained my GCMS notes and it seems im only having program assistant notes. Under the Incoming information section, the item 'Client Information' is listed as 'Review Required', is that normal???!

Galsam

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
I just got my GCMS note and i have review required on my job duties and stat question, the analyst didn't give further details. what do you think I cam do proactively?

Clindamycin

Jul 30, 2019
Is it true that review required for eligibility cases take beyond 6 months?????????
My AOR is September 22,2019.
Criminality - Passed
Eligibility - Review Required
Every time I call them, they always tell me that I have still review required for eligibility. Seems like they have not touched my file after that.
Extremely worried as I am completing 6 months this month. I ordered GCMS notes twice, but have not received them yet.
As far as I know all my documents are complete - correct NOC, duties and responsibilities, dates, hours and company's letterhead but I fail to understand why review required????
Any suggestions?

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Is it true that review required for eligibility cases take beyond 6 months?????????
My AOR is September 22,2019.
Criminality - Passed
Eligibility - Review Required
Every time I call them, they always tell me that I have still review required for eligibility. Seems like they have not touched my file after that.
Extremely worried as I am completing 6 months this month. I ordered GCMS notes twice, but have not received them yet.
As far as I know all my documents are complete - correct NOC, duties and responsibilities, dates, hours and company's letterhead but I fail to understand why review required????
Any suggestions?
For us it took 15 months. Review Required can take months or can go beyond a year. There are many people from November 2018 AOR still waiting.