+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Eligibility: Review Required Please Connect

Navi0007

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hi . I am Nov 2 applicant. Application still stuck in ip1. Got gcms today and found eligibility review required. Case analyst is not satisfied with the my past work experience . Job duties don't match with NOC . Now what to do.

manindersingh1991

Nov 22, 2018
Hi

I applied my file on January 10,2019.
File still stuck on review eligibility.
Applied gcms on august 11 that shows MI3 officer review required. But file was not touched after march 16.
Again applied for gcms on July 11 but now they did not send my notes even after 50 days this time. I have even replied to Atip email still no response. Generated the CSE but no response.
Online and customer service still say file is under review eligibility.
Only 2 months of work permit left.

Any advice
Thanks

Reactions: jessy87

shadowni

Sep 8, 2019
Hi

Applied gcms on august 11 that shows MI3 officer review required. But file was not touched after march 16.
Again applied for gcms on July 11 but now they did not send my notes even after 50 days this time. I have even replied to Atip email still no response. Generated the CSE but no response.

Any advice
Thanks
Same here. AOR Jan 18, 2019. Ordered GCMS notes in May showing eligibility was review required but didn't say why. Then I ordered on July 9 and July 29 again. No replay at all form ATIP. I emailed to ATIP several times but no response came to me yet. Really frustrated about this now. Any update of your case now?

manindersingh1991

Nov 22, 2018
Same here. AOR Jan 18, 2019. Ordered GCMS notes in May showing eligibility was review required but didn't say why. Then I ordered on July 9 and July 29 again. No replay at all form ATIP. I emailed to ATIP several times but no response came to me yet. Really frustrated about this now. Any update of your case now?
Nothing yet. Still same thing. I wonder if I can get a bridging work permit. My file was transferred to Vancouver Office. Where is your file? Seems Nobody can do anything. I wonder why are they not replying to GCMS notes so that I can take it to somebody. Nobody is replying to my this post too. I don't think anybody was ever in the same boat as us

shadowni

Sep 8, 2019
Nothing yet. Still same thing. I wonder if I can get a bridging work permit. My file was transferred to Vancouver Office. Where is your file? Seems Nobody can do anything. I wonder why are they not replying to GCMS notes so that I can take it to somebody. Nobody is replying to my this post too. I don't think anybody was ever in the same boat as us
My case is in Montreal office according to last notes. For some of the applicants whose eligibility is review required, all of them ordered notes and do something according to the notes. So I was still waiting for the notes, I might request another one if I didn't get them this month. I feel rather tired of waiting. If your work permit will be expired soon, you should think about applying for the BGWP asap.

manindersingh1991

Nov 22, 2018
My case is in Montreal office according to last notes. For some of the applicants whose eligibility is review required, all of them ordered notes and do something according to the notes. So I was still waiting for the notes, I might request another one if I didn't get them this month. I feel rather tired of waiting. If your work permit will be expired soon, you should think about applying for the BGWP asap.
I will do it when a few days are left because if I apply now and it gets rejected I will be done. I would get an extra 30-45 days with implied status because I had read a thread in which a guy told his extension request was rejected. I messaged the guy But he is not replying. So u see I am very upset.

shadowni

Sep 8, 2019
I will do it when a few days are left because if I apply now and it gets rejected I will be done. I would get an extra 30-45 days with implied status because I had read a thread in which a guy told his extension request was rejected. I messaged the guy But he is not replying. So u see I am very upset.
Hang in there bro.

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
Hi

Any advice
Thanks
Apply for bridging work permit.. You are not alone.. so many applicants put under eligibility review required when case analyst is not satisfied with something in applicant file.. read last pages of your notes, you will find officer notes why your eligibility review required. if its related to any document, upload the document through web form.. it will help you to pass eligibility when officer will look into your file.. dnt get panic.. i am waiting from last year may 2018 for PR.. hang on.. it will take sometime.. gud luck.. let me know if you need more help

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
Hang in there bro.
why are you scared of getting rejection of BOWP. You are eligible for that and you will get it for sure.. it take almost 3 months to get the BWP. so you can decide when you want to apply.. you can apply it now or you can do it 30 days before your work permit expiry date

manindersingh1991

Nov 22, 2018
Apply for bridging work permit.. You are not alone.. so many applicants put under eligibility review required when case analyst is not satisfied with something in applicant file.. read last pages of your notes, you will find officer notes why your eligibility review required. if its related to any document, upload the document through web form.. it will help you to pass eligibility when officer will look into your file.. dnt get panic.. i am waiting from last year may 2018 for PR.. hang on.. it will take sometime.. gud luck.. let me know if you need more help
I have checked my notes they don't need anything. It just says MI3 officer review required 1 year experience not verified. So you have been waiting for 16 months. That long... no reply?

Reactions: jessy87

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
I have checked my notes they don't need anything. It just says MI3 officer review required 1 year experience not verified. So you have been waiting for 16 months. That long... no reply?
ohh ohkk!! Yeah its been long since i hv submitted my file.. i was under eligibility review coz of one missing document. I passed it last month and got remedical request last month.. Now waiting again for update on my medical and then for PPR.. gud luck to you