+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Eligibility: Review Required Please Connect

Arunreddy1573

Apr 25, 2017
Hi
I really don't understand what takes them so long to review eligibility. Received second GCMS notes this week & status remains the same.

It's been over 2 months since we discovered about Eligibility review on the application. We did upload necessary documents to address area of concern & it does show up on my case file as well. Still no action taken by case officer.

It seems they lost my file in the piles of files. Any advice/suggestions on how to get their attention in order to finish review faster?
Hi friend,
I have a suggestion, there is a triage section on page 2or3 of gcms which shows the eligibility, criminality status and at the very end the officer recommends a due date of assignment. so, pls verify them on both the gcms notes that should give an idea for how long it gonna take.

Reactions: vis14ndreamz

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
Hi

Hi friend,
I have a suggestion, there is a triage section on page 2or3 of gcms which shows the eligibility, criminality status and at the very end the officer recommends a due date of assignment. so, pls verify them on both the gcms notes that should give an idea for how long it gonna take.
Mine was Aug 15 have not received any update. Neither they call me employer. Status BG remains NA. Im sitting at 170 days since AOR :(

marcogbarcellos

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
IELTS Request
16-06-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Bump. Update: Got call from CIC to my employer. Notified my past employers too and gave them heads up.

So I guess if you have review required, it is very likely for CIC to take further actions like callings, interviewing or asking additional documents.

Order Notes to see if you have section called verification, check the due dates and prepare for CIC to get in touch.

I will keep updating this until I get PPR.

AOR 7th. Jan
Hello, just got my GCMS notes and im kinda stuck on the Eligibility: Review Required.
What did they specifically ask you and your employers? only your duties or also documents proving all you guys said?

And talking generally, most of the cases it's something related to the employers or a mistake that goes through after some time?

Thanks so much for putting it all out here, already helped a lot.

marcogbarcellos

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
IELTS Request
16-06-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Not really ,the only thing you can rely on is GCMS notes. And you can only get to know your details once a month. Kind of sucks. I got the same answer like you did. Under review.....forever. Sound like they are working on your file day and night but the fact is no one even looked at it.
Why only once a month? I've been ordering gcms notes once a week, I only got my first one but I'm looking forward to having the second one next week. If I order more than one, will I have any issues on getting an updated gcms? thanks in advance.

vickspat

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
Nomination.....
ITA:24-03-2017(CRS:444)
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-19-2017
Hello folks,

Finally the wait is over!! I received much awaited, elusive golden email yesterday.
It was sort of longish wait of about 163 days considering I'm CEC inland applicant.

In the meantime, I ordered GCMS notes twice and must say, I was benefitted.
This forum is a beautiful thing as it really helped me in good or bad times with appropriate advice/suggestions by people like we all.

Many thanks & kudos to everyone. I really wish we all get the PPR at the earliest.

Here is my timeline,in case you are wondering:

AOR: April 01, 2017 (CEC Inland)

Medical Passed: April 20, 2017

BG-IP1: April 20, 2017

BG-Eligiblity Review Required: June 02, 2017 (Agent's remarks about job duties on one of the employment letters- GCMS notes)

CSE\Webform: July 20, 2017 (Uploaded revised employment letter in the format required by CIC)

CSE acknowledged & employment letter uploaded on file: August 10, 2017 (Based on GCMS notes)

BG-IP2: September 11, 2017

PPR: September 11, 2017

Carly44

May 28, 2017
definitely
Hey, on my cic account it has
Were reviewing whether you meet requirements
Meds passed
We dont need any more docs
Were processing your background check
We'll send you a message once decision has been made

I checked my GCMS notes under Assessments it has
Eligibility ; Not Started
Criminality; Passed
Medical; Passed

Any ideas where im at? IP1 or IP2??

Carly44

May 28, 2017
Hello folks,

Finally the wait is over!! I received much awaited, elusive golden email yesterday.
It was sort of longish wait of about 163 days considering I'm CEC inland applicant.

In the meantime, I ordered GCMS notes twice and must say, I was benefitted.
This forum is a beautiful thing as it really helped me in good or bad times with appropriate advice/suggestions by people like we all.

Many thanks & kudos to everyone. I really wish we all get the PPR at the earliest.

Here is my timeline,in case you are wondering:

AOR: April 01, 2017 (CEC Inland)

Medical Passed: April 20, 2017

BG-IP1: April 20, 2017

BG-Eligiblity Review Required: June 02, 2017 (Agent's remarks about job duties on one of the employment letters- GCMS notes)

CSE\Webform: July 20, 2017 (Uploaded revised employment letter in the format required by CIC)

CSE acknowledged & employment letter uploaded on file: August 10, 2017 (Based on GCMS notes)

BG-IP2: September 11, 2017

PPR: September 11, 2017
Do the GCMS notes take 35 days every time you order?

Carly44

May 28, 2017
In most cases, it takes exact 30 days.
Wondering if you know, but i I just read through my GCMS notes and there is conflicting information. It has different Language results in one section, then in another its the correct results.

Also, in one section it says i started in my job in Oct when infact i started in July, it does show in one section that i started July. MY REF letter shows July..m

Im so confused. Can anyone shed some light pls???

Cynicalmonk

May 3, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
Wondering if you know, but i I just read through my GCMS notes and there is conflicting information. It has different Language results in one section, then in another its the correct results.

Also, in one section it says i started in my job in Oct when infact i started in July, it does show in one section that i started July. MY REF letter shows July..m

Im so confused. Can anyone shed some light pls???
I'm not too sure about it, I submitted IELTS twice and both were correct in my GCMS.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Its weird cause had i put the score in thats on GCMS i wouldve had 475 points, i got invited at 427 which includes the right IELTS results. Im confused
could it be you had the wrong numbers in the the incorrect fields? Or you added the wrong IELTS test #?