+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Eligibility: Review Required Please Connect

LCC1111

Jun 14, 2016
Hi all,

I am CEC inland March AOR. I've received my GCMS note today. The analyst gave me a Review Required...

On my note, it said ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Review Required MI 2 SUMMARY NOTES: PLEASE READ CLIENT LETTER OF CLARIFICATION EDOC xxxxxxx & xxxxxxx
R87.1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required

But on the note it just seems fine about my work experience... It said EXPERIENCE: Letter appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category.
Letter confirm full/time employment; - Documented Income provided: Both a T4 and a NOA from 20xx-20xx, Pay stubs from 20xx-20xx CEC Work: x years. CRS Canadian Work: x years.

BTW, one of the EDOC the analyst noted above is to explain why I didn't submit ROE since I am still working with the company as parttimer at that time. Other is to explain one question I've answered wrong and would like to correct it which is about UCI...

lolololohyeah

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I am CEC inland March AOR. I've received my GCMS note today. The analyst gave me a Review Required...

On my note, it said ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Review Required MI 2 SUMMARY NOTES: PLEASE READ CLIENT LETTER OF CLARIFICATION EDOC xxxxxxx & xxxxxxx
R87.1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required

But on the note it just seems fine about my work experience... It said EXPERIENCE: Letter appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category.
Letter confirm full/time employment; - Documented Income provided: Both a T4 and a NOA from 20xx-20xx, Pay stubs from 20xx-20xx CEC Work: x years. CRS Canadian Work: x years.

BTW, one of the EDOC the analyst noted above is to explain why I didn't submit ROE since I am still working with the company as parttimer at that time. Other is to explain one question I've answered wrong and would like to correct it which is about UCI...
My experience is, based the notes your have, raise CSE to assist agents making decision. Tell them exactly what they are looking for

LCC1111

Jun 14, 2016
My experience is, based the notes your have, raise CSE to assist agents making decision. Tell them exactly what they are looking for
So you are suggesting me to submit my ROE through CSE right? As I have already resigned my job now, I think I can do that... But actually one of the document the analyst recommended to review is to explain why I didn't submit my ROE at that time. So should I also attach an explanation to indicate why I have ROE right now?

Also, found something strange in my note... The analyst made a mistake and stated that the minimum score for round is 453. But actually the minimum score is 441 and mine is 442... And the analyst didn't put anything about A11.2 on my note... Would it be the problem that cause my case under review required?

Thank you so much!

lolololohyeah

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So you are suggesting me to submit my ROE through CSE right? As I have already resigned my job now, I think I can do that... But actually one of the document the analyst recommended to review is to explain why I didn't submit my ROE at that time. So should I also attach an explanation to indicate why I have ROE right now?

Also, found something strange in my note... The analyst made a mistake and stated that the minimum score for round is 453. But actually the minimum score is 441 and mine is 442... And the analyst didn't put anything about A11.2 on my note... Would it be the problem that cause my case under review required?

Thank you so much!
Nope. If that was the issues, you wont be existed in that application right?

shri_canada

Feb 21, 2017
Congrats ..

I am still stuck at 8+ months .. eagerly waiting for GCMS notes. It will get delivered by next week hopefully. I have sent emails to CPC ottawa 3 times, CSE raised 1 time and called Ottawa 2 times. Same reply .. Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

JackT

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Congrats ..

I am still stuck at 8+ months .. eagerly waiting for GCMS notes. It will get delivered by next week hopefully. I have sent emails to CPC ottawa 3 times, CSE raised 1 time and called Ottawa 2 times. Same reply .. Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.
In your GCMS notes, Is your eligibility "Recommended Pass" Or "Review Required" ???? and what about the Security ???

chinnieM

Aug 4, 2017
Congrats ..

Hi, I sent an email to CPC Ottawa requesting for my Visa Office and the status of my application. I got this same response they sent to you. Please what does it really mean, what is the implication. My AOR is May10 and I moved to IP2 July 27. Please can someone chip in here. Thanks.

johnmunch

Nov 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I sent an email to CPC Ottawa requesting for my Visa Office and the status of my application. I got this same response they sent to you. Please what does it really mean, what is the implication. My AOR is May10 and I moved to IP2 July 27. Please can someone chip in here. Thanks.
Moved into ip2 a week ago. Got rprf last week. I don't understand what's holding things up. I'm at a total loss, everything was going smoothly and now this. Yes can someone chip in?

Reactions: doctor28

vickspat

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
Nomination.....
ITA:24-03-2017(CRS:444)
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-19-2017
Anyone who got pass this step ever? I received my GCMS notes about a month ago,.

Even my case is stuck in "Eligibility review" for more than 3 months as of now due to job roles & responsibility not specified on official letterhead by one of the employer.We have already uploaded a new reference letter through CSE webform 4 weeks ago. Still no movement.

This is making me very nervous now. Any thoughts or advice on my case?

AOR: April 01, CEC Inland, Medical: Passed, R10: Ok, BG: IP1 (I suppose)

Reactions: Robert86

doctor28

Mar 20, 2017
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
14-03-2017

Hey guys these are my recommendation by the analyst. Stuck at Bg-NA for so long.

vickspat

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
Nomination.....
ITA:24-03-2017(CRS:444)
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-19-2017
I really don't understand what takes them so long to review eligibility. Received second GCMS notes this week & status remains the same.

It's been over 2 months since we discovered about Eligibility review on the application. We did upload necessary documents to address area of concern & it does show up on my case file as well. Still no action taken by case officer.

It seems they lost my file in the piles of files. Any advice/suggestions on how to get their attention in order to finish review faster?