Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please connect here if you have the same issue.

it is almost 7 months since my AOR.

Still BCG NA.

Kulolo123

Jul 25, 2017
Same situation here...AOR Dec 31, BC PNP Inland. Called CIC today and the agent told me my application needs additional review. No guarantee when the final decision will come...:(

lolololohyeah

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bump. Update: Got call from CIC to my employer. Notified my past employers too and gave them heads up.

So I guess if you have review required, it is very likely for CIC to take further actions like callings, interviewing or asking additional documents.

Order Notes to see if you have section called verification, check the due dates and prepare for CIC to get in touch.

I will keep updating this until I get PPR.

AOR 7th. Jan

kimzie

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 11, 2015
AOR Received.
1st AOR March 29, 2015; 2nd AOR May 7, 2015
hello guys. may i know what scores are being chosen?

JackT

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Dear Friends,
I need some guidance from you........I have applied under CEC category on Feb 01 2017.......Recently on 12th July 2017, I got the GCMS notes and everything seems good.......It was generated on 5th July 2017........

Eligibility :- Recommended Pass
Security :- Not Started
Criminality :- Passed
Medical :- Passed

If Everything seems good in GCMS notes then why it is taking too long........:rolleyes:.....6 month mark will finish after 3 days.......

Seniors Please guide what to do in this situation ????? Your reply will be really appreciated.........Thanks in advance.....

Shamrock16

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
Bump. Update: Got call from CIC to my employer. Notified my past employers too and gave them heads up.

So I guess if you have review required, it is very likely for CIC to take further actions like callings, interviewing or asking additional documents.

Order Notes to see if you have section called verification, check the due dates and prepare for CIC to get in touch.

AOR 7th. Jan
Yes, I was interviewed on the phone about one hour and my employer also got phone call. All of these happened in January. But after that till today, I haven't got any update in my file. Six months after interview already, nothing!

Reactions: Tomi2

Sugar2016

Jul 21, 2016

AOR 7th. Jan
Which section of GCMS did you see verifications?

Kulolo123

Jul 25, 2017
Called CIC again but the agent just repeating that my background check is still under review, no guarantee when the final decision will be made. I don't even know which part of my application went wrong. Besides ordering GCMS notes, is there any other way to get more details of my situation?

lolololohyeah

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Called CIC again but the agent just repeating that my background check is still under review, no guarantee when the final decision will be made. I don't even know which part of my application went wrong. Besides ordering GCMS notes, is there any other way to get more details of my situation?
Not really ,the only thing you can rely on is GCMS notes. And you can only get to know your details once a month. Kind of sucks. I got the same answer like you did. Under review.....forever. Sound like they are working on your file day and night but the fact is no one even looked at it.