+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE: Document Checklist

confusedapplicant

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
  • Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple) (required) - Why does it says multiple?
  • Education Transcripts (required) - scanned copy ok? Usually with government they want transcripts in a SEALED transcript
  • Police Certificates (Multiple) (required) - I have lived in Canada for the last 10 years, never been anywhere other than for vacation, how do I upload file for this?
[ii]Family Member Proof of Status (required) - if a family member is Canada, do I need to scan ALL pages of the passport?
[/list]

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
  • confusedapplicant said:
    • Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple) (required) - Why does it says multiple?

Generic message. Doesn't apply to everyone.

• Education Transcripts (required) - scanned copy ok? Usually with government they want transcripts in a SEALED transcript

This requirement is only for Canadian education - scanned copies are fine.

• Police Certificates (Multiple) (required) - I have lived in Canada for the last 10 years, never been anywhere other than for vacation, how do I upload file for this?

Where have you lived since the time you turned 18? PCC(s) would be required for all countries where you've lived for more than 6 months in a row since you turned 18.

[ii]Family Member Proof of Status (required) - if a family member is Canada, do I need to scan ALL pages of the passport?

No. Just the bio data pages.

confusedapplicant

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
  • Asivad Anac said:
    Where have you lived since the time you turned 18? PCC(s) would be required for all countries where you've lived for more than 6 months in a row since you turned 18.
    Thanks

I have lived in Canada for the last 10 years (and since 18), I have NOT lived in any country outside of Canada other than for vacation (a few weeks at most)