+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE: Do I have to prove my employments in my personal activities too?

llsomll

Nov 11, 2019
Hi guys
I’ve been applying for PR in express entry and I’ve got invitation already

i am almost done with preparing for all the documents that I need but there is a little confusion

I only put my current job in canada in my work history but to fill up the personal activities there are 3 employments that I had back home.

3 of them are less than 5 months and I was not full time.. it’s very hard for me to prove my employments since it was quite few years ago and I didn’t really work for long periods.

I attached some documents to prove it when I applied for work permit to come to Canada but they aren’t proper ones so I don’t think it’s good to use them again for my PR

So my question is do I have to prove my employments in my personal activities with reference letters and pats stubs as well?
Or is it okay to fill up those gaps with employments but since it’s not in work history I don’t need to prove them?

is it gonna be better idea to leave the gap with unemployed and then just don’t put any employment in my personal activities?
My only worry in this case is that I have mentioned my employments when I applied for work permit to come to Canada for the first time so there must be a record...

Please help me with thus situation and thank you so much

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
You must list previous employments in personal history. No documents needed.
Saying you were unemployed is misrepresentation

llsomll

Nov 11, 2019
You must list previous employments in personal history. No documents needed.
Saying you were unemployed is misrepresentation
Thank you so much
Since they don’t really contribute to my points anyway I thought it’s okay to drop them but apparently that was a stupid idea..
They are still on the list so I sill leave them then thanks again

dr.josemrod

Sep 3, 2019
Santiago, Dominican Republic
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-08-2019
AOR Received.
05-09-2019
Med's Done....
18-09-2019
LANDED..........
08-05-2020
Thank you so much
Since they don’t really contribute to my points anyway I thought it’s okay to drop them but apparently that was a stupid idea..
They are still on the list so I sill leave them then thanks again
Put everything you've done, even small trainings and voluntary activities. These need not to be proven