+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE- CEC REFUSALS

Vishal100

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
Received refusal on 15th May 2019.
Received CAIPS 20th June 2019.
Every seems to fine apart '' EMPLOYMENT HISTORY STATUS APPEAR AS ''OBSOLETE''.

I updated the Employment Letter, Payslips, Bank Statement of last one year.

Has anyone receive the above reason for refusal or expert can share the experience on above.

Thanks again.

SamRe

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018

Has anyone receive the above reason for refusal or expert can share the experience on above.

Thanks again.
Can you please share your timeline?

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vegreville-Ottawa-Sydney-Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
I would love to see what seniors will advise in your case. how much time they took to refuse your application?

Marty794

May 15, 2013

Thanks again.
What was your timeline till final decision?

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011

Not enough info. Can you post the contents of the refusal letter?

Vishal100

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
Not enough info. Can you post the contents of the refusal letter?
Your application does not show any Canadian employment, which means that you have not provided any details regarding Canadian employment. As a result, you do not meet the skilled experience requirement. I am therefore not satisfied that you have acquired sufficient qualifying work experience to establish yourself as a member of the Canadian Experience Class as per R87.1(2)(a) and as per R87.1(2)(b).

Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the Regulations. The visa or document may be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act.

In addition, according to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act:

11.2 An officer may not issue a visa or other document in respect of an application for permanent residence to a foreign national who was issued an invitation under Division 0.1 to make such an application if – at the time the invitation was issued or at the time the officer received their application – the foreign national did not meet the criteria set out in an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(e) or does not have the qualifications on the basis of which they were ranked under an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(h) and were consequently issued the invitation.

Section 11.2 of the Act requires that information provided in your Express Entry Profile concerning your eligibility to be invited to apply (10.3(1)(e)) as well as the qualifications on the basis of which you were ranked (10.3(1)(h)) be valid both at the time the invitation was issued and at the time the application for permanent residence is received.

As I have found that you no longer meet the minimum criteria to be eligible to be invited to apply set out in an instruction given under 10.3(1)(e), you no longer meet the requirements of Section 11.2 of the Act. I am therefore refusing your application.

donkykong

Jan 9, 2019
Is it possible you uploaded the wrong reference letter supporting your Canadian work experience, or forgot to claim it on your work experience history?
I think if there was a problem with the reference letter, for example your dates mismatched your timeline, or you skills didn’t match your declared NOC, they would specify this in the refusal letter. The refusal sounds in fact like they could not find any evidence at all to support your Canadian experience.

Reactions: Dhabaan

Vishal100

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
Can I complete an Express Entry profile before I have a year of work experience?
No, you should not complete an Express Entry profile in this case. If you do not have a full year of experience, the system will not find you eligible.

I created the profile before completing my one year of Canadian work experience but submitted the profile after completing one year of experience on completion I was also received the 50 points Canadian work experience.

Can the above be the reason for my refusal just found in FAQ's CEC?

Reactions: djangoboy

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011

If the one year of qualifying work experience was more than 3 years old at the time you submitted your eAPR, then it would be "obsolete" - what were the dates of your Canadian job(s)?

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Can I complete an Express Entry profile before I have a year of work experience?
No, you should not complete an Express Entry profile in this case. If you do not have a full year of experience, the system will not find you eligible.

I created the profile before completing my one year of Canadian work experience but submitted the profile after completing one year of experience on completion I was also received the 50 points Canadian work experience.

Can the above be the reason for my refusal just found in FAQ's CEC?
As long as you had one year of qualifying experience at the time you received the ITA, and it was less than 3 years old at the time you submitted your eAPR, then it should have met those criteria.