+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE BCPNP TIMELINE JAN 2020

sara01

Feb 4, 2020
Were all these questions asked or some?
I would say most of them were asked except the last few questions, which I had prepared but were not asked. Talking with a friend who has recently got the call on same day as mine, mentioned that questions like Height, Weight, Color of eyes etc. were also asked.

Pksondhi

Sep 25, 2015
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04-01-2021
Nomination.....
01-12-2020
AOR Received.
04-01-2021
Someone Please reply!
I am also on same boat. If you are express entry candidate then 6 months and if your are Paper Based then more than 18 months

Aspirant3

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020
I am also on same boat. If you are express entry candidate then 6 months and if your are Paper Based then more than 18 months
Thankyou for replying. I was keen to ask given the Covid scenario and the fact that the Visas offices are closed for biometrics still.

creative.dhillon

Dec 27, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
27-08-2021
Considering the ongoing Covid situation, are officers still visiting workplaces or usually doing phone interviews? Or how do they validate the EEBC BCPNP applications for inland workers?
For ex, for an employee WFH/off-site, how would they consider the case?

0Canada

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
CAN SOMEONE REPLY-

So after one gets the BC PNP how much time does it take now-a-days for getting PR under express entry post ITA recieved?
Few years, The trend is mostly BCPNP files are landing into etobicoke office due to workload distribution and stay there for a year with only criminality in progress. That is what is happening with PNP candidates. PNP applications are in trouble with COVID. Its a new variant!

guru20

Sep 13, 2020
Hello everyone! Have any out land candidate got Nomination under SI category. Kindly share with timeline please.

mmespedillon

Oct 13, 2020
Submitted all the documents Jan 16 2020, received a call from PNP Officer today morning, got nomination in email...
Hi there! I saw your initial process and was wondering if the pnp officer asked your recruitment efforts being answered as No? Did you just explicitly mention in the form that no recruitment happen as you are already working with the company?

a99311

Nov 16, 2019
Hello

In cic EE profile do we need to choose only British Columbia province if the BC PNP application is under process or can we update to choose other province too?