+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE BCPNP TIMELINE JAN 2020

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
Has active Recruitment taken place: The role was posted internally and externally on (name site for e.g. Linkedin/Indeed) for X amount of days. we received X amount of applications (Insert applicant's name) applied to the role that was advertised and there were x amount of interviews done (state if via phone or face-to-face).
Why the position was offered: The applicant was the most qualified candidate with direct experience in X area and came with X amount of years experience in the field.
Why was recruitment unsuccessful for Canadian candidates: The Canadian candidates did not have the required skill set or worked in the correct industry.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Has active Recruitment taken place: The role was posted internally and externally on (name site for e.g. Linkedin/Indeed) for X amount of days. we received X amount of applications (Insert applicant's name) applied to the role that was advertised and there were x amount of interviews done (state if via phone or face-to-face).
Why the position was offered: The applicant was the most qualified candidate with direct experience in X area and came with X amount of years experience in the field.
Why was recruitment unsuccessful for Canadian candidates: The Canadian candidates did not have the required skill set or worked in the correct industry.
Is it mandatory to post job online?

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
The employer just needs to state how they advertised the job. Every company does their recruitment differently.

vik.k

May 11, 2015
Hi friends,
I am working in BC as Retail Store Manager (NOC 0621) applying under EE BCPNP Skilled Worker:
Received invitation: 16 December 2019
Submitted Application: 15 January 2020
After submission, initially my status was APPLIED;
Approx. after a month status changed to IN PROCESS
Now on 6th April status again changed to APPLIED.

So far, no phone call or any visit by BCPNP immigration officer.
Is there anyone going through same situation/timelines ??
Hi,

Same situation

Received invitation: 17 December 2019
Submitted Application: 16 January 2020
After a week status changed to IN PROCESS

So far, no request of any kind....strange

Jas_leen

Apr 12, 2020
Hi,

Same situation

Received invitation: 17 December 2019
Submitted Application: 16 January 2020
After a week status changed to IN PROCESS

So far, no request of any kind....strange
is your status still saying "In Process" ??
What's your NOC

tom7

Sep 26, 2019
if anybody got info about why status changed back to " applied " again ,please share ,i am in same situation.thank you

Reactions: B777AF