+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Applied for PR inland. Moved out of Canada. Help Needed!

qwop4321

Nov 7, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
Med's Done....
16-06-2015
Passport Req..
11-12-2015
Hello All,

Recently received the ITA through EE. I did submit my application for PR inland.

Post PR application, I moved out of the Canada (due to some family requirements in India) and will probably will be staying here until my PR is approved.

Could you please let me know if it is best to to change the address to my Indian address in my PR application or just have the Canada address until PR is processed? Please advice.

PS: I will not be having valid visa to reenter as it will expire in few days..

Regards

saahil88

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2015
AOR Received.
22-10-2015
Med's Done....
17-01-2016
Passport Req..
21-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2016
Hi qwop4321, just came across your post while searching for an answer for my query.

I am in the same boat as you - I applied for PR Inland and had to move back to India shortly after as my work permit expired.

Were you able to change your address to your Indian address successfully? What is the current status of your application?

Different people keep telling me different things like my application will get transferred to the Indian processing office and this will delay the process which is why I am worried now.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Gunjan_7

Aug 12, 2014
Hi saahil88/qwop4321,

I am on a same boat and need your help how you came out of that situation and what I need to inform CIC about.

I received the ITA through EE and submitted my online application for PR from Canada. I put my permanent address of India and mailing address is also from India, but current address in personal history as of Canada.

Now I have to go back to India within a month as my assignment is over in Canada and will be staying in India till my PR application is processed.

Could you please let me know what you guys did for a address change. Should I need to inform about the change in current address to CIC as my Permanent and mailing both addresses of India.

Thanks
Gunjan

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

qwop4321 said:
Hello All,

Recently received the ITA through EE. I did submit my application for PR inland.

Post PR application, I moved out of the Canada (due to some family requirements in India) and will probably will be staying here until my PR is approved.

Could you please let me know if it is best to to change the address to my Indian address in my PR application or just have the Canada address until PR is processed? Please advice.

PS: I will not be having valid visa to reenter as it will expire in few days..

Regards
1. Follow the instructions here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/change-address.asp