+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE application work experience letter - doubt due to update in employment

ab2106

Apr 5, 2023
Hello,

I have received my ITA, now working on application (FSW). I am waiting for a police clearance certificate, and the other documents are ready. In the meanwhile, I have been promoted at work. However my work experience letter does not reflect the promotion, as the letter was prepared about 10 days ago. Will I have to get a new letter prepared to reflect this change? Or could I mention this update in the optional documents section, and attach the promotion letter? Or could I leave this info out altogether?

Thanks.

Hummingbird89

Mar 18, 2023
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
Hello,

I have received my ITA, now working on application (FSW). I am waiting for a police clearance certificate, and the other documents are ready. In the meanwhile, I have been promoted at work. However my work experience letter does not reflect the promotion, as the letter was prepared about 10 days ago. Will I have to get a new letter prepared to reflect this change? Or could I mention this update in the optional documents section, and attach the promotion letter? Or could I leave this info out altogether?

Thanks.
You're only trying to show the period of time you're applying under.
Pre-promotion.