+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Application Sibling Documents

IceD.

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
Please enlighten me on the requirements for the following document uploads:

1. Proof of PR/Citizenship of sibling - my sister is already a citizen. Passport is enough?

2. Proof of residency in Canada of sibling - latest utility bill (cable service) with Canadian address?

3. Proof of sibling relationship - birth certificate (same parents), marriage certificate - due to change lastname from Filipino surname to Canadian?

4. Family Member Proof of Status - passport of my sister is enough?

Based on the Instructions, the 1-3 has the same supporting documents. Now my question is, which one is for which one? Am I right to upload the documents I guessed for each one?

Thank you for the assistance.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Please enlighten me on the requirements for the following document uploads:

1. Proof of PR/Citizenship of sibling - my sister is already a citizen. Passport is enough?

2. Proof of residency in Canada of sibling - latest utility bill (cable service) with Canadian address?

3. Proof of sibling relationship - birth certificate (same parents), marriage certificate - due to change lastname from Filipino surname to Canadian?

4. Family Member Proof of Status - passport of my sister is enough?

Based on the Instructions, the 1-3 has the same supporting documents. Now my question is, which one is for which one? Am I right to upload the documents I guessed for each one?

Thank you for the assistance.
It all looks good apart from proof of residency. I would include employment / tax proof as well. Someone can have cable service but technically not be living in Canada.

IceD.

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
It all looks good apart from proof of residency. I would include employment / tax proof as well. Someone can have cable service but technically not be living in Canada.
Thank you. I will add that and consider this as well.