+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Application cancelled due to file incomplete

mynameislena

Dec 31, 2019
Hi there,

I just have seen my application cancelled because with saying the following:

I have received the nomination from the provincial program with the the completion letter and transcript from my university. But when I submitted the same completion letter and transcript for the EE application, my application was cancelled with reasons shown in the picture. I do not know what files are missing. I called IRCC after the cancellation and was told that my application would be reconsidered for reopen, and got the decision from the IRCC one week later saying that they would not reopen my case for the same reason as in the picture. Could anyone have met the same issue help advise on this, please?

Here are the timelines:
1. Submitted EE application online.
2, Application got cancelled after two weeks. Reason as advised in above picture.
3, Called IRCC and asked why the application is cancelled. I was told that they did not know why my case was cancelled and they would send internal request for reconsideration on my case.
4, Received message from IRCC one week after I called IRCC saying that my case would not be reopened for the same reason as advised in the picture.

khaira1221

May 27, 2018
To prove your education qualifications you need to get education credential assessment from world education services by submitting all your transcripts. This is the only way you can prove your education to ircc . IRCC does not accept educational transcripts as proof of your education so this may be the reason for your Express entry profile cancellation. To know the complete procedure you can visit the website of World Education services

Reactions: Wotsit

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
Agreed, you need an assessment of your qualifications through an approved service.
WES would be the fastest service but their wait times are currently 35 days from the date they say they have received all of your documents.
Unfortunately without this ECA report you won't be eligible for EE.

mynameislena

Dec 31, 2019
To prove your education qualifications you need to get education credential assessment from world education services by submitting all your transcripts. This is the only way you can prove your education to ircc . IRCC does not accept educational transcripts as proof of your education so this may be the reason for your Express entry profile cancellation. To know the complete procedure you can visit the website of World Education services
Thanks for your reply. IRCC website says that WES is required for foreign degree obtained from non-Canadian university. Since I only mention my most recent degree from a Canadian university in educational history, and also in the above picture it says my file is incomplete for Canadian credentials, do i still need a WES for my degree from Canadian university?

mynameislena

Dec 31, 2019
Agreed, you need an assessment of your qualifications through an approved service.
WES would be the fastest service but their wait times are currently 35 days from the date they say they have received all of your documents.
Thanks for your reply. IRCC website says that WES is required for foreign degree obtained from non-Canadian university. Since I only mention my most recent degree from a Canadian university in educational history, and also in the above picture it says my file is incomplete for Canadian credentials, do i still need a WES for my degree from Canadian university?

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
Sorry I didn't realise you were talking about a Canadian credential. In that case you shouldn't need an ECA assessment.

You mentioned a 'completion letter' is that the same as a certificate/award? They will likely want to see copies of the actual award and transcript.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
They did not accept your letter of completion. You need to upload the degree. Order a duplicate from your university if you lost it.

ntung029

Jan 28, 2020
Hi there,

I just have seen my application cancelled because with saying the following:

I have received the nomination from the provincial program with the the completion letter and transcript from my university. But when I submitted the same completion letter and transcript for the EE application, my application was cancelled with reasons shown in the picture. I do not know what files are missing. I called IRCC after the cancellation and was told that my application would be reconsidered for reopen, and got the decision from the IRCC one week later saying that they would not reopen my case for the same reason as in the picture. Could anyone have met the same issue help advise on this, please?

Here are the timelines:
1. Submitted EE application online.
2, Application got cancelled after two weeks. Reason as advised in above picture.
3, Called IRCC and asked why the application is cancelled. I was told that they did not know why my case was cancelled and they would send internal request for reconsideration on my case.
4, Received message from IRCC one week after I called IRCC saying that my case would not be reopened for the same reason as advised in the picture.
Hi,

I am the same situation and got rejected of being incomplete for the same reason. Can you provide the update and how do you solve this problem?

Reactions: mynameislena

mynameislena

Dec 31, 2019
Hi, I think I will just wait till my degree is ready. University officers have confirmed that they would not issue a degree on an individual basis. I have a friend being rejected twice for document issues, and still got the PR in his third try. Thus, do not worry too much. Just try again when your document is ready.

Besides, remember to contact PNP staff to update your immigration status. You shall find advice on pnp website.

Good Luck!

Reactions: ntung029

SripadJ

Jan 10, 2021
Hi,

I am the same situation and got rejected of being incomplete for the same reason. Can you provide the update and how do you solve this problem?
Did you guys have PGWP? I am in a similar situation and not understanding what to do. I already have my PGWP approved based on the completion letter.

ntung029

Jan 28, 2020
Sorry to hear about that. CIC only accepts an official degree or a transcript with a degree on it. Your degree appears on your transcript once your degree is conferred. You may check with your school to expedite that for you. In my case, I have to wait for an official degree and resubmit my EE.

Did you guys have PGWP? I am in a similar situation and not understanding what to do. I already have my PGWP approved based on the completion letter.

Reactions: SripadJ

SripadJ

Jan 10, 2021
Sorry to hear about that. CIC only accepts an official degree or a transcript with a degree on it. Your degree appears on your transcript once your degree is conferred. You may check with your school to expedite that for you. In my case, I have to wait for an official degree and resubmit my EE.
Thank you for your reply. So, if I understand correctly, in my case, I completed the degree requirements in December 2020, the degree will be conferred in February 2021. So then I can only submit after I get it on transcript and I don't need to wait until convocation. As I still have 90 days to submit my application.