+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Apllicants from coimbatore connect here.

dnagarajand

Feb 11, 2015
Hello

Myself and wife Shivalaxmi applying for Express entry in August.

Ielts: Attending classes, at Prudent academy. appearing for exam on 29th June, Myself on 11th july.

Any one from Coimbatore region can join here for discussions.
Many thanks.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
dnagarajand said:
Hello

Myself and wife Shivalaxmi applying for Express entry in August.

Ielts: Attending classes, at Prudent academy. appearing for exam on 29th June, Myself on 11th july.

Any one from Coimbatore region can join here for discussions.
Many thanks.
I'm a Coimbatorian currently living in Pune. I'm planning to apply in the last week of September.

vigneshj

Jun 22, 2015
Hi Nagaraj

iam also from coimbatore, i have applied in EE and waiting at 362 points, have a belief that everyone will be invited by the end of the year.

vigneshj

Jun 22, 2015
Hi All

have you started with the POF, it is not worth to wait till invitation and start these process, as i hear lot of people get rejected to this case.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
vigneshj said:
Hi All

have you started with the POF, it is not worth to wait till invitation and start these process, as i hear lot of people get rejected to this case.
If you are hoping to get an ITA by Feb 2016, you must have your funds ready by now. It is advisable to have your funds in the account for at least 6 months.

vigneshj

Jun 22, 2015
Hi Rajkamal

Yes you are correct, we need to have money upfront, hoping to get invite by Feb 2016 or little before as well.

Sindhu0426

Oct 18, 2021
I'm planning to apply CANADA PR next month, I request can anyone guide or suggest the consultancy in coimbatore? shall I go with CanApprove consultant or Croyez in coimbatore which are iccrc registered.