+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE 100% complete but decision has not been made yet.

Pinkmoon

Apr 26, 2020
Hi! My application under EE is 100% complete but still on process, 7 mos next week. My dependent has an exclusion order for overstaying without status but has given open permit under PRRA that was Already expired last Jan. Now we received a letter from CBSA for his prra decision. So expecting it negative. My question is does his situation affects my express entry pr application. Does his case considered inadmissibility that will affect my application?
What are the chances of my Pr application being approved or worst rejected?
Any idea or advice? Thanks.

mancugay

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
The 100% appears when the 6-month timeline is over. It is for reference only and has nothing to do with the actual progress. You can raise webform or order GCMS notes.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi! My application under EE is 100% complete but still on process, 7 mos next week. My dependent has an exclusion order for overstaying without status but has given open permit under PRRA that was Already expired last Jan. Now we received a letter from CBSA for his prra decision. So expecting it negative. My question is does his situation affects my express entry pr application. Does his case considered inadmissibility that will affect my application?
What are the chances of my Pr application being approved or worst rejected?
Any idea or advice? Thanks.
If your dependent is inadmissible for PR, you are too and can expect a refusal.

• Sad
Reactions: Pinkmoon