+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Educaton calculation with a degree and diploma

minghang

Mar 28, 2016
I have a diploma and a degree. The thing is all of my credits in the diploma are transfered to my degree. Hence, it only take me 4 years to complete my diploma and degree.
So when i apply for pr under the new express entry system, can i qualify for "TWO AND MORE CERFITFICATE DIPLOMA OR DEGREE" for the education category ?
Thank you very much,

anumqureshi

Oct 20, 2016
minghang said:
I have a diploma and a degree. The thing is all of my credits in the diploma are transfered to my degree. Hence, it only take me 4 years to complete my diploma and degree.
So when i apply for pr under the new express entry system, can i qualify for "TWO AND MORE CERFITFICATE DIPLOMA OR DEGREE" for the education category ?
Thank you very much,
I believe if the credits are transferred then you cannot choose that option. if its a bachelors degree choose bachelors.

rest the more ecperienced can help.

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
Whatever your ECA says is what you'll have to go by. So if the ECA comes back as two or more degrees then you can select that. But it sounds like your qualifications add up to one Bachelor's degree.

Tasawarabbas

May 17, 2017
sir,
I have MSc. in Telecommunication and have more than 7 years of experience in FIXED NETWORK/ACCESS NETWORK/GPON/DSLAM/MSAG,

please guide me how to apply for Canada immigration. apply for skilled worker, PNP express entry or what ?