NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-10-2019
Nomination.....
28-05-2020
Med's Done....
12-05-2020
Hi Everyone,

I'm uploading my document under CEC category.

I can see only following options. I'm not sure where i can upload my educational Transcripts, IELTS , ECE - WES ?

I believe there should be educational transcript option to upload all these things.

Did anyone experienced this ?

Instructions
Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple) (required)
Proof of upfront medical exam (required)
Police certificate - India (required)
Education (diplomas/degrees) (required)
Employment Records - SUPERVISOR (required)
Proof of Means of Financial Support (required)
Digital photo (required)

vik2595

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-10-2019
Nomination.....
28-05-2020
Med's Done....
12-05-2020
There are no upload slots for language test results or ECAs because they do not need to be uploaded. IRCC will check these electronically using the document identifiers you have already provided in the questionnaire.

You can upload these document regardless if you wish, but you will have to include them in the letter of explanation section.

Transcripts can be uploaded together with your original diploma/degree certificates.
Perfect, That make sense.

Are transcripts mandatory documents ?

vik2595

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-10-2019
Nomination.....
28-05-2020
Med's Done....
12-05-2020
If you have them, it is recommended you include them.

Refer to https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html#s04

See section Proof of Studies:

"Document requirements
  • To receive program-specific points for education, the applicant must either
    • provide proof of having completed a Canadian secondary or post-secondary educational program; or
    • obtain an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) and provide the ECA reference number in their application, along with proof of the foreign educational credentials for which points are being claimed.
  • Proof of completed Canadian or foreign educational credentials can include copies of
    • secondary or post-secondary education documents (certificates, diplomas or degrees); and
    • transcripts for successfully completed secondary or post-secondary studies, if available."
Perfect , You're the best.