+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Educational gap

hlakshay

Feb 20, 2019
I completed my graduation in 2016 however, there was a degree issue going on between my college and university grant commission and that's why i couldn't get my degree or my marksheets at that time. That's why i couldn't get a job and i also couldn't applied for ielts cuz i wasn't sure of my graduation degree at that time . But in early 2018 i got my degree and i started working from 18 june untill 22nd jan (7months) (I've offer letter, bank statement of my salary, can arrange my experience letter as well) . now i am preparing for ielts for jan 2020 intake for a PGDM course in vancouver. What can i do about that 2 years gap?? What are my chances to get a study visa.? I wanted to Continue my studies after my graduation but couldn't because of that degree issue. Please help.
Here's my profile, please feel free to share your views as to how can i strengthen my case:
Ive done BBA in business management (Generic management) and once I'm done with my ielts test i will apply for Post graduate diploma in Either Supply chain management or marketing management to futher enhance my skills in a particular field cuz earlier my bba was in generic management and i didn't really learn anything particularly. This course will help me learn a new skill which will further help me alot with my future in my home country as a diploma certificate from a reputed institution abroad will add to my profile and will help me secure a good job in a related feild.
My score in 10th was 6.8 cgpa out of 10 and in 12th i scored 74% in top 5 subjects.
So please guide me as to what can i do to get a offer letter from a college and also my study visa/permit without any problems?