+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Educational Documents After ITA

rukh1980

Jan 23, 2017
Can any expert answer this question?

Main applicant: For ECA required to send Bachelors Degree, 10th,11th & 12th grade. Because degree was from Pakistan.

Spouse: For ECA required to send only Bachelors Degree because degree was from USA.

So after ITA for filing case, Can anyone tell for main applicant all certificates and degree from 10th till bachelors needs to be uploaded or only degree.

How about spouse, only degree or from 10th as well?

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
rukh1980 said:
Can any expert answer this question?

Main applicant: For ECA required to send Bachelors Degree, 10th,11th & 12th grade. Because degree was from Pakistan.

Spouse: For ECA required to send only Bachelors Degree because degree was from USA.

So after ITA for filing case, Can anyone tell for main applicant all certificates and degree from 10th till bachelors needs to be uploaded or only degree.

How about spouse, only degree or from 10th as well?
During your e-APR, you will only need these docs for claiming points under education.

- Degree/diploma certificate
- Transcripts
- ECA reports
- IELTS TRF

Forget about 12th and below grades. You won't need them during your PR application.

Don't forget to attach IELTS TRF to include in this, since you won't get separate upload filed for it.

Hope it helps.

rukh1980

Jan 23, 2017
Thanks for the help. I have got same answer here from few people, but when I discuss this with my agent whose handling my case he said for main and spouse all documents will be uploaded from 10th till degree.

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
rukh1980 said:
Thanks for the help. I have got same answer here from few people, but when I discuss this with my agent whose handling my case he said for main and spouse all documents will be uploaded from 10th till degree.
Either your consultant is misguiding you willingly, or he just doesn't have enough knowledge of the procedure, I guess! ;)

rukh1980

Jan 23, 2017
Yes, you seems right cuz since beginning the guy whose handling my case was most of the time seems like with less knowledge.
He is just kind of sales person dealing me in Bahrain but his head office in India where all the experts and lawyers are.
But agency is genuine as they have already done 2 cases last year for my family friends.

But how sure are you, have you done this already or just from your knowledge. Sorry for asking too much.

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
rukh1980 said:
Yes, you seems right cuz since beginning the guy whose handling my case was most of the time seems like with less knowledge.
He is just kind of sales person dealing me in Bahrain but his head office in India where all the experts and lawyers are.
But agency is genuine as they have already done 2 cases last year for my family friends.

But how sure are you, have you done this already or just from your knowledge. Sorry for asking too much.
Please see my timeline. I've already submitted my application.
Also, I'm sure because I've been following official CIC website, and this forum.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jpv's advice is correct, your agent is wasting your time by uploading documents that aren't needed.

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Ideally, you should be sending in your ECA report + degree of credential evaluated + transcripts of that degree + IELTS.

Anything more is not adding any value since you have not claimed points for the others. So 10th, 12th is out of the picture.

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Thanks Delpiero.
Some consultants who don't have enough knowledge tell their candidates to submit unnecessary docs, which in turn creates unnecessary delays in the case-processing.