+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Educational document Missed to submit

Pamm345

Dec 22, 2023
Hi Friends, i got a problem. While submitting documents in education tab, i forgot to submit my canadian diploma, but i had submitted the completion certificate and transcripts. Also i had raised a webform and submitted the canadian diploma through that. And today i recieved the email from ircc that my document is added in my file and officer will review it. Tell me the odds please I’m in a very tense situation.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Hi Friends, i got a problem. While submitting documents in education tab, i forgot to submit my canadian diploma, but i had submitted the completion certificate and transcripts. Also i had raised a webform and submitted the canadian diploma through that. And today i recieved the email from ircc that my document is added in my file and officer will review it. Tell me the odds please I’m in a very tense situation.
You have added the documents and they have acknowledged receipt. There is nothing to be tensed about.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Acknowledge you mean to say they will consider my document and will process it without any cancellation?
They won’t cancel your application - the worst that can happen is for them to request for it again. There are million and one things to be worried about….this isn’t one of them

RevUnq

May 10, 2024
How many days did it take for IRCC to reply after you submitted the webform?