10-01-2018
Nomination.....
04-05-2018
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
Dear all,
I wish to initiate the process for Educational qualifications assessment.
Request your guidance before I begin the necessary formalities

1) I completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from M.S. University of Baroda in 1998.
After that I completed Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering from Pune in 2001 after I got admission directly in 2nd year owing to previous diploma in Mechanical Engineering. I have 16 years work experience in Supply Chain/Materials/Purchase functions
2) My wife completed Bachelors in Science (Principal subject as Mathematics) in 1998 from M.S. University of Baroda. She did not work after her education except few on and off personal tuitions for 10th and 12th grade Mathematics

My queries:
1) Should I get ECA for both both myself and my wife?
2) Should I get ECA for only Degree (Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering) or for both Diploma and Degree in Mechanical Engg?
3) Which agency (ICASC, WES, CES, etc.) is preferable since I wish to send the documents received from college directly. If the documents are required to be sent directly by college it may get delayed since I presume college might not give required priority to this requirement.

Regards,
Tejas

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tejnaihas said:
Dear all,
I wish to initiate the process for Educational qualifications assessment.
Request your guidance before I begin the necessary formalities

1) I completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from M.S. University of Baroda in 1998.
After that I completed Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering from Pune in 2001 after I got admission directly in 2nd year owing to previous diploma in Mechanical Engineering. I have 16 years work experience in Supply Chain/Materials/Purchase functions
2) My wife completed Bachelors in Science (Principal subject as Mathematics) in 1998 from M.S. University of Baroda. She did not work after her education except few on and off personal tuitions for 10th and 12th grade Mathematics

My queries:
1) Should I get ECA for both both myself and my wife?
preferably yes. ECA for wife will fetch you extra points.
2) Should I get ECA for only Degree (Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering) or for both Diploma and Degree in Mechanical Engg?
for both. You never know it might fetch extra points. But if you dont want then B-Mech eng degree is enough.
3) Which agency (ICASC, WES, CES, etc.) is preferable since I wish to send the documents received from college directly. If the documents are required to be sent directly by college it may get delayed since I presume college might not give required priority to this requirement.
Upto you, most use WES but i heard IQAS is good also...
Regards,
Tejas
see answers inline

good luck

tejnaihas

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Vadodara, Gujarat, India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2018
Nomination.....
04-05-2018
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
Thanks a lot thestunner316 for prompt response.

One small query. I guess evaluation is not required to be sent to WES for 10th and 12th standard.

Warm regards,
Tejas

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tejnaihas said:
Thanks a lot thestunner316 for prompt response.

One small query. I guess evaluation is not required to be sent to WES for 10th and 12th standard.

Warm regards,
Tejas
no no... just degree or higher.
i would recommend try diploma assessment also... you never know if you get extra points for it.

Ahmed Hussain

Jan 10, 2018
no no... just degree or higher.
i would recommend try diploma assessment also... you never know if you get extra points for it.
If 10th and 12th credentials is not required to assess, then do I have to add 10th or 12th under add credential section or should i not. If I add it, in required documents it is asking for all 10th, 12th and degree documents to be sent to WES.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If 10th and 12th credentials is not required to assess, then do I have to add 10th or 12th under add credential section or should i not. If I add it, in required documents it is asking for all 10th, 12th and degree documents to be sent to WES.
no need to add it then.

please remember all - 10th and 12th give a grand total of 0 points on the CRS tool, so there is no need to add it for assessment. Just degree or higher.