Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
After seeing a lot of discrepancy in Attestation on forum, thought to write you each and every Step
Please follow this link
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/step-wise-procedures-of-attestation-for-wes-of-metric-inter-hec-t202019.0.html

Reactions: skadoosh

Salz

May 8, 2014
rafe_lovely said:
people of having A level and O level education are facing problem in WES evaluation. Kindly keep in mind it very lengthy process and may take 40 days to complete.so b calm.
ReallY!!?? Is it taking that long! Have you undergone this process?

nashahpk

May 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear all,

I am planning to to send my documents to WES. I have no issues in the attestation of my BS and MS degrees from HEC. But I have done O Levels/ A levels. Do I need attestation of O levels/A levsls documents aswell.!

Regards

NTThobani

Apr 30, 2014
mish said:
After seeing a lot of discrepancy in Attestation on forum, thought to write you each and every Step
Please follow this link
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/step-wise-procedures-of-attestation-for-wes-of-metric-inter-hec-t202019.0.html
Thanks Mish,

I will ask my brother to do these steps... as WES has put my application on hold since I only forward HEC sealed envelope.

saudkhan418

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DEar seniors,
I m applying for eca through icas because their procedure is simple just send them hec sealed envelpp and no need for matric inter degrees...but they will furnish report in 6-8 weeks... i m applying under 0111...what u suggest will cap reach till august for this catwgry?

smily_S

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
AOR Received.
7-1-2015
File Transfer...
7-1-2015
Med's Request
26-08-2015
Med's Done....
19-9-2014 & 2-9-2015
Passport Req..
07-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-10-2015
is any one experienced since couple of das system is down. therefore I could check not check attested status on hec web. please let me know if I should send hec sealed envelop without confirmation of online status
das.hec.gov.pk

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
saudkhan418 said:
DEar seniors,
I m applying for eca through icas because their procedure is simple just send them hec sealed envelpp and no need for matric inter degrees...but they will furnish report in 6-8 weeks... i m applying under 0111...what u suggest will cap reach till august for this catwgry?
Hi,

How was your experience with ICAS and what was the procedure ? I am looking to do assessment for my wifes BCOM degree. Your help will be highly appreciated.

omerwaqaskhan

Feb 22, 2015
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello to all,

I have read this forum thoroughly, I want to apply for FSW for NOC 2174. I have done MCS and have 3+ years experience as software developer for mobile applications

I have couple of questions questions:

My original Matric & Intermediate (attested from Lahore Board and IBCC), Bachelors Degree only (not the part-1/2 transcripts)MCS degree and transcript is already attested from HEC.

1. Do I need to send only MCS degree attested photocopies to WES for assessment?
2. Can I photocopy (color or black&white) my attested Matric, Intermediate certificates and Bachelors (B.COM and its not related to NOC 2174) degree and send them along with the MCS degree as supporting document OR I must apply for photocopies attestation of Matric, Intermediate and Bachelors certificates ?

Thanks

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
App Rcvd:May 8 '14
Nomination.....
DD:Jul 17 '14
AOR Received.
Line 1:Aug 10 '14
IELTS Request
PER:Aug 18 '14
File Transfer...
Line 2:Oct 16 '14
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
RPRF:Dec 2 '14
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
omerwaqaskhan said:
Hello to all,

I have read this forum thoroughly, I want to apply for FSW for NOC 2174. I have done MCS and have 3+ years experience as software developer for mobile applications

I have couple of questions questions:

My original Matric & Intermediate (attested from Lahore Board and IBCC), Bachelors Degree only (not the part-1/2 transcripts)MCS degree and transcript is already attested from HEC.

1. Do I need to send only MCS degree attested photocopies to WES for assessment?
2. Can I photocopy (color or black&white) my attested Matric, Intermediate certificates and Bachelors (B.COM and its not related to NOC 2174) degree and send them along with the MCS degree as supporting document OR I must apply for photocopies attestation of Matric, Intermediate and Bachelors certificates ?

Thanks
brother sorry to say that FSW is over. you cannot apply for FSW anymore.

there is this new program called Express Entry. kindly visit CIC website for more details on how to apply under EE and its requirements. link is here ( http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp )

omerwaqaskhan

Feb 22, 2015
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks canadamylove bro,

Yes, I will immigrate under new express entry system. But my questions are related to assessment.

Even I have 1 attested copy of each Matric and Intermediate, which were attested on 2 Sep 2013. But do I need to send these or just MCS degrees will work?

Please help me in this matter that what should I do?

Thanks a lot.

mraheel83

Feb 19, 2015
Dear Omer,

I also have same requirements like my degree is attested from HEC and looking someone's advise about to send (original + photocopies) degree OR only send photocopies for HEC attestation.

If you got any advise then please also share with me.

BTW, I tried to call on HEC Helpdesk but they're not entertaining. You can also try at your end to reach them.

Attestation Help Desk
Contact Number : +9251-90400999
Working Days: Monday-Friday
Timings: 8:00 am to 04:00 pm (except 1 pm to 2 pm) every working day

Thanks

omerwaqaskhan said:
Thanks canadamylove bro,

Yes, I will immigrate under new express entry system. But my questions are related to assessment.

Even I have 1 attested copy of each Matric and Intermediate, which were attested on 2 Sep 2013. But do I need to send these or just MCS degrees will work?

Please help me in this matter that what should I do?

Thanks a lot.

omerwaqaskhan

Feb 22, 2015
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mraheel83 said:
Dear Omer,

I also have same requirements like my degree is attested from HEC and looking someone's advise about to send (original + photocopies) degree OR only send photocopies for HEC attestation.

If you got any advise then please also share with me.

BTW, I tried to call on HEC Helpdesk but they're not entertaining. You can also try at your end to reach them.

Attestation Help Desk
Contact Number : +9251-90400999
Working Days: Monday-Friday
Timings: 8:00 am to 04:00 pm (except 1 pm to 2 pm) every working day

Thanks

Bro,

I have this information:

--> If your degrees (Bachelors and onwards) were attested before year 2009 then you need to send the originals to HEC for Re-Attestation

--> For Degrees attestation/re-attestation you need to send all originals (from Matric to Onwards like Matric certificate, Intermediate certificate, Bachelors Degree + Transcripts, Masters Degree + Transcripts)

--> For HEC attestation/re-attestation you have to submit a set of photocopies of all originals Matric, Intermediate and all Higher Education Degrees, which are for HEC record.

--> You have to submit another set of photocopies which you want to get attested from HEC, for WES.

--> HEC is charging 800 for each original document attestation/re-attestation and 500 for photocopy.

--> Remember, HEC will not provide you envelope to seal the documents, you have to buy it yourself.

--> HEC will seal only those attested photocopies and HEC will not sign or stamp the WES form (also it is not required to send with the attested photocopies so just send the degrees photocopies).

--> Fedex charges 1500 for the parcel delivery to WES and as per Fedex staff, parcel will be delivered within 3 days.

Matric & Intermediate Certificates:

--> You just need to submit those which were awarded by Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, which we call "Sannadd".

--> All forms are available on BISE website (here I am talking about Lahore board, sorry don't have info about other boards) so download documents from the website and don't waste your money paying those printing guys.

--> What you need to submit to board is: Matric + Intermediate certificate copies only, plus same set of photocopies for board record, plus WES form (upper part of the WES form must be filled by you) for each certificate (one for Matric and one for Intermediate).

--> All board forms and WES forms can be downloaded and filled up with PDF reader/editor software. So you won't have to fill up by pen. Its easy so do it on your system.

--> Board is charging 1500 + 50 for that form which you will download.

--> Board will send the documents to Canada by registry post. Today I called them and asked, they said that board sends the parcel within 1 week to WES and registry number can be obtained from them (we can't rely on their postal services but we have to because WES has instructed that documents must be sent directly by the BISE, if we send it by ourselves then obviously it will be easy for WES to get to know that its not sent directly by the board).

I hope this info will help you and others.

mraheel83

Feb 19, 2015
Wonderful Omer,

You saved my day!

I was calling to bogus HEC Attestation Helpdesk number from morning and they're not entertaining, it's bullshit!

Anyway, I got the whole picture but still have little confusion. My degree attested in 2011 so should I also send originals along with the photocopies attestation?

And how can I book parcel delivery to ICAS (in my case) directly from Islamabad, when my location is Karachi? But HEC will directly send that photocopies to ICAS.

Please advise me.

Thanks in advance

omerwaqaskhan

Feb 22, 2015
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mraheel83 said:
Wonderful Omer,

You saved my day!

I was calling to bogus HEC Attestation Helpdesk number from morning and they're not entertaining, it's bull*censored word*!

Anyway, I got the whole picture but still have little confusion. My degree attested in 2011 so should I also send originals along with the photocopies attestation?

And how can I book parcel delivery to ICAS (in my case) directly from Islamabad, when my location is Karachi? But HEC will directly send that photocopies to ICAS.

Please advise me.

Thanks in advance

Yes, in any case you have to come up with originals because its their process part that originals must be submitted and remember one thing that before submitting your documents to HEC you must get attested your Matric and Intermediate original certificates from your BISE.

I think ICAS asks for attestation and sealed envelope from Islamabad office only, previously I was going to send it through ICAS because they are not asking for Matric and Intermediate but for attested degrees from Islamabad office. But then I preferred WES due to their time frame and this Islamabad sealed envelope issue. Also its good if all your documents get assessed by international organisation, its major pain but its useful. Also when BISE is facilitating with attestation for immigration etc then why not get all documents attested. WES assessment will remain valid for 5 years.

go to das.hec.gov.pk, sign up/sign in and then register there a new application and reserve time for attestation and envelope. You would have to go to Islamabad office for all this.