+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education

Nov 15, 2022
Hi. I would like to express my interest to travel to Canada so as to live and work there. I am Moroccan aged 54 years old.with 31 years experience in the field of education and teaching.
What are the simplest ways to get my visa and legally travel to Canada,?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi. I would like to express my interest to travel to Canada so as to live and work there. I am Moroccan aged 54 years old.with 31 years experience in the field of education and teaching.
You can visit Canada as a tourist. Immigration at your age will be next to impossible unless you get a job offer with LMIA (employer proves no Canada or PR can do the job). Then you apply for a closed work permit. If you hare a professor with a PhD then search for post-doc postions at universities.

Dec 26, 2022

I also want to notice that my son is studying in Canada now. It`s not so easy, but he said that you can find writing help here https://paperap.com and make your student's life easier. When studying becomes difficult, and there is not enough time for everything, it always makes sense to find essays on Paperap!
I think you can only live and work if you can get a job at the university.

Last edited: