+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445


Discussion in 'Education' started by Manpreet21, May 31, 2019.

  1. I have done graduation in bsc biotech from india and i got admission in project management in canada . What next study i can go for to get e years work permit and pr as well. Can i go for biotech or food science
  2. Have you received a study permit yet? That would be the first step. You will have to research what jobs constitute NOC 0, A or B. You should also research job availability in that field and whether there is demand. Would also try to contact people working in your area of interest and figure out if there is demand and how easy it will be to get a job.
    Msbrar6720 likes this.

Share This Page