+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education without ECA to be mentioned in Study OR Personal History Only ?

J-A

May 11, 2017
Dear All,

Kindly confirm .

I have 3 degrees and have got ECA done for 2 of them, as 2 were sufficient to get the required score.

Now Should I mention my third degree in Study details ? Or Should I just mention that in Personal History? Or Should I just ignore it and not mention at all.

Thanks

stss

Jun 5, 2016
Hi J-A,
I'm in the same boat. Have a Canadian PhD (max. points), so did not get ECAs for other degrees. Can I upload educational degrees without ECA? Or should I remove the non-ECA degrees from study to personal history..
Please let me know.

Thanks!

J-A

May 11, 2017
Hi stss,

Did not receive response to my question here. However, I have been advised from other sources that all education should be mentioned. If ECA has not been obtained for a degree, the relevant available documents should be uploaded, such as degree and transcripts etc.
So I am going to mention all education in education area, including those qualifications for which I haven't obtained ECA,

Furthermore, I am going to mention all experience in Experience area, even though I have obtained the experience letter in prescribed format etc from only one employer. But as my experience with that employer is around five years, So that will suffice for the maximum points. For all other experience records, I will upload the documents currently available with me such as appointment letter and experience letter as per the formats used by those employers. However, I will mention that as I am not claiming points for these employment records, therefore, whatever documents I have, those have been uploaded, however, If required, I will provide any further documents on request.

Please let me know If you get any further information on this.

Thanks

stss

Jun 5, 2016
Thanks J-A,
I'll do the same. Will attach an LOA to explain that part of the degrees are without ECA.